Dox and us?

2»

Comments

• ZarniwoopZarniwoop Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    And? That's post #1 for the day. We've got 12 hours left to get 2 more. :fap:

Actually you have 5 hours 24 minutes.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    Zarniwoop wrote: »
    Actually you have 5 hours 24 minutes.

The fuck you talkin about? The last post was 12 hours ago. Add 12 hours and you get 24 hours, which equals 1 day. Acolyte fails at math.
  • edited October 2010
    Dfg is your leader. All of you care what he says.

I don't give a fuck what a dirt farming jizzlamic camelhumper has to say.

Dear DFG:
    Fuck you mudslime.
    Love,
    Fatty
    P.S. Take the fucking rag off your head, you inbred sack of shit.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited October 2010
    IMO our own personal info should be protected and the personal info of non-registered people should be limited in that we don't post their SSN, CCV or certain other things about them IRL that would potentially cause severe problems for them.

Dfg isn't our leader by any means. You could say he is the flagship member/moderator person but that would be it. He just happens to do a fuck ton of stuff to help support us. Contrary to what you think not everybody agrees with everything he says. ^ FATTY_MCFUCKFACE and fanglekai for example.
    edited October 2010
    No one gives a fuck if you flame mods or talk shit on Dfg. I respect him as a poster, but I disagree with a lot of the stuff he says, and I will call him a camel rancher whenever the fuck I want to, even though I don't do it that often because I don't want that particular phrase to grow stale. We can disagree with and flame each other.

Back on topic, we have a few options:
    1. Remove all PI (personal info) no matter who it is
    2. Remove all totse members PI
    3. Remove sensitive PI from non-totse members and remove all PI from totse members
    4. Remove sensitive PI from non-totse members and totse members.

These seem to be the main ones. Personally I'd go with #3 or #1, with a preference toward #1. I don't see why linking to people's facebooks or myspace accounts should be acceptable, even if they aren't members here. I think it's the kind of shit that will lead to massive spamming and 4chan-style idiocy that could land the site in trouble. Aside from legal issues, I think it's fucking retarded to bring online drama to people irl.

Can we set up a poll with my 4 options? I think they cover the majority of views people have expressed.
    edited October 2010
    I vote option 3.
  • edited October 2010
    #3 sounds the best to me, leaves an opening for raids on outsiders without allowing everything up to their bra size to be posted.

Also I talk shit to Dfg because I don't like Muslims. :mad:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    ITT: Reject gets owned.

lol Dfg as a leader :facepalm:. No one leads Totse, it leads itself and I am just like anyone else.

Back to the topic.

3. Remove sensitive PI from non-totse members and remove all PI from totse members

Yep, 3 sounds good to me too.

So, let me get this straight.

Remove sensitive PI like CC etc of non-totseans [non-community members] and remove any PI of registered Totse members. Like links, facebooks etc.

And the mods should not ban the user who posted them but should just remove the information or edit them out.

Is that okay?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010

lol Dfg as a leader :facepalm:. No one leads Totse, it leads itself and I am just like anyone else.

Back to the topic.

Remove sensitive PI like CC etc of non-totseans [non-community members] and remove any PI of registered Totse members. Like links, facebooks etc.

And the mods should not ban the user who posted them but should just remove the information or edit them out.

Is that okay?
    edited October 2010
    Sounds just fine to me.
  • edited October 2010
    Dfg wrote: »

Back to the topic.

Is that okay?
    SAND NIGGER :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :angry::angry::angry::angry: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :angry::angry::angry:
    go blow yourself up
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    CAMEL RANCHER SAND NIGGER :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :angry::angry::angry::angry: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :angry::angry::angry:
    go blow yourself up

*fixed :p
    edited October 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    The fuck you talkin about? The last post was 12 hours ago. Add 12 hours and you get 24 hours, which equals 1 day. Acolyte fails at math.

From midnight to midnight. 24 hours. Not when the last post was.

Noob fails at being logical.
    edited October 2010

In your head, at the very least, you think you are the self proclaimed leader of this board.

And you can tell, cos it sucks.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    In your head, at the very least, you think you are the self proclaimed leader of this board.

:facepalm: Fuck off Acolyte
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010

Wow, you really do have butthurt issues. Anyway, good luck stirring up drama.
    edited October 2010
    Wow, you really do have butthurt issues. Anyway, good luck stirring up drama.

Man you guys should want to keep me here, currently I'm your most active poster.

Without me, this place really would be dead.

No butthurt issues, I just dislike people who lie. Online or on the internet, don't matter, liars are bad people. Maybe not a liar, but dishonest and deceitful.
  • edited October 2010
    Man you guys should want to keep me here, currently I'm your most active poster.

Without me, this place really would be dead.

No butthurt issues, I just dislike people who lie. Online or on the internet, don't matter, liars are bad people. Maybe not a liar, but dishonest and deceitful.

I thought I hated Muslims, but you're making me hate Acolytes worse.
    edited October 2010
    You quote DFG to support what you say? No one cares what that quran fapping sultan of scrotums cameljockey says.

Sultan of scrotums is the best insult so far. It even beats Camel rancher.:D
  • GumboGumbo Regular
    edited October 2010
    Dudes, this is supposed to be a serious internet business discussion. Take your cock-waving out of here.

And yes, MissingMuse is right. Dfg does a lot with totse in mind. That does NOT make him the leader of the community, he is simply an active member.

vote 1 you fucking faggots. This isn't an "InTeRnEt HaTe MaChIn3!!!!1"
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    edited October 2010
    Gumbo wrote: »
    Dudes, this is supposed to be a serious internet business discussion. Take your cock-waving out of here.

And yes, MissingMuse is right. Dfg does a lot with totse in mind. That does NOT make him the leader of the community, he is simply an active member.

vote 1 you fucking faggots. This isn't an "InTeRnEt HaTe MaChIn3!!!!1"

First off STFY acolyte. Second if you look in help and suggestions theres a poll on this with super serious discusions:eek: and since it's SG Ill cock wave all I want. *continues waving cock.
  • GumboGumbo Regular
    edited October 2010
    theres a poll on this with super serious discusions:eek:

oic, mah bad.

Wait, where the fuck is it? Link me.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    it will be within the last 5 threads ive posted in if you want to dive through my history.
    edited October 2010
    Gumbo wrote: »
    oic, mah bad.

Wait, where the fuck is it? Link me.

http://totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=6045