I have a website

2»

Comments

• KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited December 2010
    Gay bullshit is what this is.
  • Chris HansenChris Hansen Regular
    edited December 2010
    This is pretty lolz. You dont have the first idea of what it takes to start a country into the throws of revolution. Sanchez you make me lol.

Also you are a raving homosexual.

That is all.
  • edited December 2010
    This is pretty lolz. You dont have the first idea of what it takes to start a country into the throws of revolution. Sanchez you make me lol.

My thoughts exactly. Good luck stating a country. AFAIK Antarctica isn't claimed land, you can have that.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010

That is all.

Throes.

That is all.
  • Chris HansenChris Hansen Regular
    edited December 2010
    Fuck Fengali. You caught me. I am sorry for being grahmcrackeratically incorrect...
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    You will not catch many predators with your grammar like that :o
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    My thoughts exactly. Good luck stating a country. AFAIK Antarctica isn't claimed land, you can have that.

The penguins have antarctica.
  • edited December 2010
    Fuck these haters dirty. Show your commitment by getting that Swastika/SS runes tattoo you were talking about, unless it was just talk of course.
  • edited December 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    The penguins have antarctica.

Sanchez would have no problem initiating a penguicost. :o
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010

Remember that episode in Futurama? :p
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited December 2010
    TheDarkRodent has now taken to spreading counter revolutionary propaganda about my mental state on zoklet. Why do you fear change so much? Why help the system that has oppressed America and the world for so long?
    http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=146686

EDIT: BTW a list of our Demands is now up on the site. So far the US government has refused to co operate and I have emailed a list of our demands to many senators and representatives in the hopes that they will read it. I will be spreading propoganda around where I live tommorow and continue to spread the word on the internet.

Yeah OK there sunshine, what color straight jacket do you think they will end up giving you?
    fanglekai wrote: »
    I'm going to lawl when Dirty makes a real social impact.

The best impact he could ever hope to achieve would be with the sidewalk from about 40 stories up.
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Underground because it's dead and buried :o

QFT

That is all.

QFT

He would probably get his ass kicked by a penguin.
    Fuck these haters dirty. Show your commitment by getting that Swastika/SS runes tattoo you were talking about, unless it was just talk of course.

Yeah Sanchez, do it dumb ass, I dare ya...

I don't think Sanchez can initiate bowel movement with out assistance.