Holy shit!

KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
edited January 2011 in Tech & Games
A bunch of smoke just came out of my laptop, and yet it still works. Smelled like magic smoke.

I really need a new computer.

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Lmfao, seriously? My friend had a load of smoke come out of his laptop once - turns out he had blown the fan and it had caught fire for a second. His laptop then overheated and permanently fucked up.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited January 2011
    It looks like my card reader died.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Damn that sucks. My new Diamond Digital Monitor was flickering like a bitch. I changed the power cable and even checked the VGA cables. It didn't help. Now, I am using IBM G78 CRT FLAT Monitor. Honestly it's way more epic than that piece of shit. Going to get it changed ASAP.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Smelled like magic smoke.

This made me crease up with laughter, and I really don't know why.
  • edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Damn that sucks. My new Diamond Digital Monitor was flickering like a bitch. I changed the power cable and even checked the VGA cables. It didn't help. Now, I am using IBM G78 CRT FLAT Monitor. Honestly it's way more epic than that piece of shit. Going to get it changed ASAP.

Wow man, a flat screen CRT? You must be the richest man in Pakistan. I always assumed you used a Commodore 64.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Wow man, a flat screen CRT? You must be the richest man in Pakistan. I always assumed you used a Commodore 64.

I can smell your sarcasm from continents away.
  • edited January 2011
    How many camels did it cost you? I know it costs about 5 camels to compensate a relation for his destroyed car.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    its all fun and games until the mystical blue smoke arrives. this reminded me of that mythbusters moment with adam.
  • SemSem Regular
    edited January 2011
    I think the worst that I've seen was a gentleman's laptop I was running diagnostics on started to smell like smoke. Then I saw the roaches crawling out of it. I'm guessing one got toasted by the laptop.
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited January 2011
    Sem wrote: »
    I think the worst that I've seen was a gentleman's laptop I was running diagnostics on started to smell like smoke. Then I saw the roaches crawling out of it. I'm guessing one got toasted by the laptop.

Where the hell was this? Where the fuck did they Fit!
  • edited January 2011
    Hellish wrote: »
    Where the hell was this? Where the fuck did they Fit!

It was easy because imaginary cockroaches require no space in made up stories.