TOTSE.INFO Drawball Project #2

edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Okay guys, it's time to have some fun.

The site is www.drawball.com - our logo is gonna be on ball #2.

The logo has already been started. It is located on the bottom/middle and looks like this:

FxYPj.png

When it's done, it should hopefully look like this:

18518934.png

Except I'm sure we'll add a black background, but that's just a rough draft.

So just do one white letter at a time for now, as big yet proportionate as possible, and please stick to the color white until the whole thing is done. We can add other colors, and a few molotovs, some jenkem bottles, murder/suicide, our names, huff raid, ect, when we're done.

Remember, the quicker we get the final product done the better because once they realize what we're doing they are going to try to stop us. FYI, ink seems to replenish at roughly 15% a minute.

Comments

• duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm in. ^ The ink goes away too fast :(
  • edited January 2011
    You only get so much per minute. If you have a router, unplug it for 30s-5min and it should change your IP, which should (hopefully) bring you back up to your maximum ink allotment. I'm in the process of trying to find other ways to cheat the system.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited January 2011
    Don't use the big brush, it only wastes your ink. Use the brushes on the middle row to conserve ink without wasting too much time.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011
    Awesome thanks for the tips

is anybody here doing the penis in the T or is that some random asshole?
  • edited January 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    is anybody here doing the penis in the T or is that some random asshole?

Some random asshole. Expect a lot of that once we get going. People who do other big pieces are gonna get jealous and go out of their way to destroy us, that's why we need to be on top of our game. If we all pitch in every day it shouldn't be a problem. Some of us should take up certain duties, like some can do letters, others can do clean up, but it's really not that important. So long as there is 5-10 of us working it every day, we should succeed.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited January 2011
    I can't do this shit. It MAKES me zoom ALL the way in, and I can't see the workplace.

The pallete only activates when I'm fully zoomed.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    I can't do this shit. It MAKES me zoom ALL the way in, and I can't see the workplace.

Yeah it gets kind of annoying. Just keep picking spots and adding on.
  • edited January 2011
    Dysgraphia wrote: »

Just find the end of a line that's unfinished, and continue it. The "T" is pretty much done though. If you want you can help fill it in, make the white more solid. I hope you decide to join in, we're gonna need all the help we can get. Plus when it's done it's gonna look so cool.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011
    I noticed it doesn't use as much ink when you click on spots instead of dragging everywhere. We will probably get a lot more done if we focus on getting enough paint to be able to see the letters besides filling in every spot that isn't white.
  • edited January 2011
    For sure. I also just noticed it seems like we're working on two different O's at the moment, one lower and one closer to the top of the T. Let's just combined them both into a big solid one. We can give it a center later if we want. We should try to avoid confusion like this in the future, try to pay attention to what each other is doing.

Quick tip: If you zoom all the way out, it shows you on the ball where people are drawing, the spots are identified by a little white dot. That should help us identify where people are working so we can help them.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited January 2011
    Why does everything I draw dissappear when I zoom out?
  • highwaystarhighwaystar Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    you guys are cute.
  • edited January 2011
    Why does everything I draw dissappear when I zoom out?

Either you are out of ink and have to wait awhile, or it's just lagging.

Sometimes it takes a second for the ink to register with the system and show up when zoomed out.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited January 2011
    lol at the people who are dotting the top part of the O.
  • edited January 2011
    Damn you MJ, stop wasting ink. :D
    edited January 2011
    Damn you MJ, stop wasting ink. :D

Yeah! You're getting in the way of the O :angry:
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited January 2011
    Thanks the whoever did the outline for the "O". Helped a LOT.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited January 2011
    db.png

I ran outta ink
  • edited January 2011
    If we connect the current roundish outline for the O with the one that is higher and slightly squarish, we are gonna need to lower the top of it a bit so it doesn't run into the T. I will do that later when I have more ink though, so don't worry about it now.
  • edited January 2011
    I see the O is moving along pretty fast. Did somebody find a way to infinite ink?

By the way I'm about to go to my other house and use that computer for awhile, so when I get there I will start the second T. Continue filling in and connecting the O for now.

And please continue to leave MJ's name up for now, I think it's pretty awesome.
    edited January 2011
    I see the O is moving along pretty fast. Did somebody find a way to infinite ink?

By the way I'm about to go to my other house and use that computer for awhile, so when I get there I will start the second T. Continue filling in and connecting the O for now.

Yes yes thank you. LoL at whoever filled the A in with pink.

Im gonna start filling in the O now, then work on an outline for the T.
    edited January 2011

We filled around MJ's name.
    The O is pretty much done. It'll need to be filled in later.
  • edited January 2011
    The O is pretty much done. It'll need to be filled in later.

Like I said I'm probably going to connect it with the square border that's been started above it, but if you guys wanna move on to the T go for it. Turns out I'm gonna stop by another place before I go to my other computer, so I'll be blowing roughly 4000+ ink in the next hour. Boo-yeah!
    edited January 2011
    Keep this shit going guys. I started filling in the main line of the second T. just gotta cross that bitch and fill it in.
  • edited January 2011
    Keep this shit going guys. I started filling in the main line of the second T. just gotta cross that bitch and fill it in.

I got to my first stop and I had 6,000 ink to spend. I used it filling in the left side of the O.
    edited January 2011
    We're starting to get vandalized.
    edited January 2011
    Somebody start the S. Ill use my ink to retaliate. :o
  • edited January 2011
    I'm leaving this house in a minute, then I should have another 6k ink. Did anyone figure out if unplugging your router resets your ink? Because if so I can do that for like three hours straight once I get there.
    edited January 2011
    I'm leaving this house in a minute, then I should have another 6k ink. Did anyone figure out if unplugging your router resets your ink? Because if so I can do that for like three hours straight once I get there.

It didn't work for me, but while I was working on the T the site crashed and I refreshed to get 7000 new ink :D.
    EDIT: I'm out of ink again and off to bed.
    edited January 2011
    Who made that S? :mad:

im reshaping it.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011
    Yeah, the S is looking a little sloppy.
    edited January 2011
    You know it would be pretty awesome if everybody who worked on it put small tags of their name all around the logo.
  • edited January 2011
    You know it would be pretty awesome if everybody who worked on it put small tags of their name all around the logo.

I also thought that would be a good idea. :)

UNtil we're fully established we gotta focus our efforts though.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011
    UNtil we're fully established we gotta focus our efforts though.

This. Are we trying to color the inside of O white as well??
  • edited January 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    This. Are we trying to color the inside of O white as well??

Yeah, I'm almost finished with it.

I just unplugged my router and it worked. You just have to make sure you closed the drawball tab, unplug the router for 5 minutes, clear your cookies, then go back. I'm only gonna be here for an hour or so but I can get a lot done in that time using the biggest brush. I'm going to finish the O then help you guys with the S.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited January 2011
    i made a TOTSE sign b4 :) did it all by myself too.
    edited January 2011
    looks like the S is getting filled in. I start outlining an E.
  • edited January 2011
    Honestly at his rate we're going to have a better logo than the original totse did. :thumbsup:

This router trick is so awesome. I'm kicking the O's ass.

Somebody is trying to vandalize it but I'm cleaning up their shit as I work.
    edited January 2011
    LOL the O is getting trashed. Its awesome how nobody has touched my name though.:hai:
  • edited January 2011
    No way dude, I got the O on lock. In fact I got this whole project on lock now that I have infinite ink. I changed plans so I'm gonna be around this computer all night. A full rough draft should be finished tonight (hopefully) and after that we can work on a black backround, some memes, our names, and straightening the letters.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm doing as much as I can.. I'm waiting on ink now. I would try the router trick but mine is in my roommate's bedroom and he's already asleep.
  • GrinchGrinch Regular
    edited January 2011
    Just inked all over that E 6000%.

That O looks like it has a slight case of the downs.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited January 2011
    LOL the O is getting trashed. Its awesome how nobody has touched my name though.:hai:

Probably to the griefers eye...looks like a mad grief :mad:
  • edited January 2011
    Spazz, we are making it a link. We're adding "INFO"

It would be confusing to suggest our website is "&totse.info" ...
    edited January 2011
    Does this shit get moderated?

I just drew to cocks above my name and they got erased immediately
  • edited January 2011
    Somebody start the ".info" and I'll keep cleaning up the vandalism.
  • edited January 2011
    I just drew to cocks above my name and they got erased immediately

That was me, by the way.
  • edited January 2011
    I agree with that sentiment spazz, but I'm just trying to keep it clean until it's really stable.

Until it's huge all graffiti just adds to the threat of it being overrun. Plus, I didn't know it was MJ's work. :)
    edited January 2011
    all good lol. I was just doing it for shits and giggles.
  • edited January 2011
    I'm working on the I now. The vandalism has seemed to die down for a minute!

Shit is looking gangsta, cant wait to straighten that fucking O, lol