Rush

KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Rush ought to run for president. He could probably fix the US.

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    Even though I somewhat like Rush just because he pisses off liberals his ideals are bullshit. This guy is about as big of a neo con and capitalist cheer leader as you can get. The whole oxycontin thing made him a hypocrite also. I just couldn't bring myself to support him if he were to run.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited January 2011
    Yeah, because what we got now is much better than rush. :rolleyes:
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Rush the Band or the politician? im confuzled.
    edited January 2011
    O christ, Limbaugh.
    edited January 2011
    Yeah, because what we got now is much better than rush. :rolleyes:

When did I say that? They are both equally bad imo. Neo Cons are no better or worse than the democrats. Why do you think he'd be a good president? He has no government experience. All he does his praise capitalism and suck the republicans dick.
    edited January 2011
    He'd be a good president because he has seen years of corruption in government, and he would avoid making the same mistakes. He's also not a politician, and therefore he has no "duties" to any special interest groups.
    edited January 2011
    He'd be a good president because he has seen years of corruption in government, and he would avoid making the same mistakes. He's also not a politician, and therefore he has no "duties" to any special interest groups.

What do you mean he has no "duties"? The man has spent his entire career riding on the dicks of republicans big corporations and capitalism. That should give you a hint as too who he'll fight for if he was president.
  • Mr. MooMr. Moo Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    All the politicians are full of shit. In order for them to rise to power they have to go through so many backdoor deals that by the time they get elected they are slaves to their sponsors. I would be a good president only special interest group i would take is big tobacco. They have enough money and shit if you dont realize cigarettes are bad for your health by now you are retarded. First thing I would do is tax the shit out of corporations that send jobs overseas and be lenient on the ones that keep jobs here. 2nd i would put tarrifs on imported goods so people liek wal mart would be fucked. 3rd i wouldnt send a damn dime overseas for any "charity case" since were broke as hell here.