Closed

0x29A0x29A Acolyte
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
SHould this non-totsean faggot be allowed to remain here, if we're trying to create a clone of the ORIGINAL totse? This faggot scumbag only even exists because of zoklet and zok and I think its time to let the past behind us and start over new, so get rid of this cockroach

Comments

• HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    0x29A wrote: »
    SHould this non-totsean faggot be allowed to remain here, if we're trying to create a clone of the ORIGINAL totse? This faggot scumbag only even exists because of zoklet and zok and I think its time to let the past behind us and start over new, so get rid of this cockroach

Dfgremenantsunleashed

He was on totse.

Faggot.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    I don't think you're in a position to make this thread. Since you're on trial.

inb4trash.
  • 0x29A0x29A Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    dfg's status: Regular.

pwned faggot. Get the fuck outta my thread
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited July 2010
    Protip: Just because it doesn't say Moderator, doesn't mean he isn't one.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    dfg's status: Regular.

pwned faggot. Get the fuck outta my thread

You do know that in a short time you will be everyones bitch on Totse. Enjoy your stay while it lasts.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    13579 wrote: »
    Protip: Just because it doesn't say Moderator, doesn't mean he isn't one.

This. Watch ya self, 0x.
  • 0x29A0x29A Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Hey fuck you HTS youre my little ginger whipping boy in irc dont let that little user status go to your head, kid, you'll always be that faggot that shoved a highliter up his ass (even though you only have your word that that whole thing really happened and we all know you crave attention and could easily have made the whole thing up).

Whats will all these overbearing wannabe bitch ass mods? This whole place is quickly becoming zoklet all over again if the owner doesnt intervene and place real totseans in charge, totseans who understand the hands-off moderation style of original totse and can bring that to the table
  • GrenGren Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Hey fuck you HTS youre my little ginger whipping boy in irc dont let that little user status go to your head, kid, you'll always be that faggot that shoved a highliter up his ass (even though you only have your word that that whole thing really happened and we all know you crave attention and could easily have made the whole thing up).

Whats will all these overbearing wannabe bitch ass mods? This whole place is quickly becoming zoklet all over again if the owner doesnt intervene and place real totseans in charge, totseans who understand the hands-off moderation style of original totse and can bring that to the table

Things have been fine until you showed up and started whining tbh.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Locking this thread.

Reason: Like I said you're no position to make a thread like this. Hopefully when I have system in order users can make these and resolve issues but you on the other hand don't have that right yet.

Or I can limit it to mods so they can present a user case with all the evidence and let the community deal with it.

Sorry HTS <3
This discussion has been closed.