Getting stood up

c00nahc00nah Semo-Regulars
edited February 2011 in Life
So I was stood up for a casual same-sex breakfast this morning. I waited a half-hour before ordering and just enjoyed my breakfast alone anyhow.
But totse, what would you say is the limit to wait at a restaurant/bar? I would assume it would be different for breakfast/lunch/dinner, and whether it was a date or not. Idk, what you think?

Comments

• VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    I'd say half and hour/45 minutes at most if the other person didn't at least be kind enough to give a call or somehow warn you he/she was going to be late. Punctuality is quite important, IMO, wether it's for a date, a job, etc.
  • edited January 2011
    Wouldn't wait any more than 30 minutes, maybe even less if I was super hungry. I'd probably try and contact the other person though and see what's taking them so long.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    Should just call them after 15 mins.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited January 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Should just call them after 15 mins.

this. ive never understood what it is with people and being late. i understand that shit happens but being on time is pretty easy. this shit makes me :facepalm:. call them after 15 mins and be done with it.
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited January 2011
    I was stood up before. She told me to meet her at a restraunt. I called her as soon as I got there and kept getting voicemail. So I called her a week later, and she picked up and I called her a ugly disgusting white trash cunt and hung up.
    edited January 2011
    I was stood up before. She told me to meet her at a restraunt. I called her as soon as I got there and kept getting voicemail. So I called her a week later, and she picked up and I called her a ugly disgusting white trash cunt and hung up.

What if she didn't pick up because her home got broken into and she was getting raped while you called?
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited January 2011
    Then I would be depressed, because I was planning on being the one raping her.:(
    edited January 2011
    Well, I called dibs first :o
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    Acid to the face of this bitch!