lol, this place is kinda proving its not totse allready

0x29A0x29A Acolyte
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Totse was like one of the first and only places you could straight up call Jeff Hunter or any mod you liked a faggot and no one would do shit about it. Im barely here five minutes, havent broken any rules, and this loser ass cockroach dfg has allready started a thread on trying to ban me, with all of the options to ban. If I get banned, pretty much we'll know right off the bat this place isnt totse. Totse wasnt a little clique where you only got people you liked, it was a community of people that had to learn to live together, from the trolls to the emos, from the goths to the nerds, from the whores to the guys trippin on spores. The second you allow little cockroach faggots like dfg to become mods and set up little cliques that can try and ban users they dont like, this place becomes zoklet all over again.

its just a matter of time before dfg is ruining the entire place like he did LOL, Internet back there, and its just a matter of time before youre faced with new spectrals and grayfox's to come along and decide THEYRE gonna start banning anyone thats smarter then them for "trolling".

DFG should be prevented from having anything to do with the management of this place. He sucked zoks dick so spinelessly and carried out lots of bannings of totseans over on zoklet to prove what a loyal dog he was. Furthermore, no totsean should ever be banned for any offense less than flooding. Being a totsean is something that cant be taken away, and a ban will never change that, but it will ruin the community when its applied for reasons that empower non-totsean clueless fucks to dictate to the people instead of use the hands-off populist approach of totse.

Comments

• JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    I think I like you now
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited July 2010
    You DO make a point.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, I kind of disapprove of this letting the community decide who we ban shit. Somebody being disliked should not be grounds for a ban.

Dfg, fuck you if you honestly are going to do it just because people/you don't like him. That ain't totse, and it's probably WORSE than Zoklet. How the fuck do you see this working? Maybe if 100% of the community agreed, but it's an even split. It's fucking stupid.
  • monotonedmonotoned Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    &T FAQ
    Q: Are there any rules about what I can and can't post on the BBS?

A: The rules of the Temple are few and easy to follow. Entities which break these rules are subject to a severe scolding, or restrictions on access, or beheading, depending on the whim of the Administrators.

1.Thou shalt not cause grief to thy Administrator.
    2.One Account Per Person. (If you want to create a new identity, create a new account and stop using your old account.)
    3.Do not post messages with credit card numbers, calling card numbers, passwords to private computer systems, other user's real names and personal info (including pictures), or unsolicited phone numbers.
    4.Posting the same rant, advertisement, or announcement in multiple forums is moral equivalent of sending SPAM e-mail to people. We hate SPAM.
    5.If you post a link to a harmful script (password stealer, system crasher, other assorted nasties) you must identify it as a link that can cause harm. Trying to trick people into clicking on a harmful link can get you booted.
    6.Do not threaten other users with physical harm or engage in other felonious behavior. Try to be NICE to each other, if possible.
    7.Before bugging the sysadmin with questions, look around and see if you can find your own answers. Seek the Truth!
    8.If you find a bug, send me some Feedback so that I can fix it.
    9.Messages you post may be moved to a more appropriate forum without warning.
    10.Users will not be deleted because of content. About the only thing that could get you banned from the system is if you break any of the above rules or if you try to destroy totse.com. All attempts at destruction so far have been feeble-minded.

These are the only reasons ppl should get banned.
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, fuck Dfg. Sorry man.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    Think of it as a pre-emptive strike.

Why bother sitting about waiting for him to release personal info or do something else worthy of a perma ban, when you could just ban him straight out.

I still kinda advocate making Pacino the whipping boy though. Let ox stay, and just give Pacino any bans which might be going his way.
    edited July 2010
    Because HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG.

LOL what the fuck is wrong with you people? You're punishing for something he might or might not do. And it's pretty clear Dfg just doesn't like the guy. This isn't fucking Pakistan, and we don't stone people to death because we think they're bad for the village. They actually have to do something to deserve it first.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    Woah hold on.

I thought DFG owned the site?? :confused::confused:

Isn't that why he's all hippy-pro-contribute to every sub forum?
    edited July 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Woah hold on.

No, he just likes totse. A little too much.

Or maybe he does own it, and uses Hellish as a sort of mysterious leader.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    Because HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG.

LOL what the fuck is wrong with you people? You're punishing for something he might or might not do. And it's pretty clear Dfg just doesn't like the guy. This isn't fucking Pakistan, and we don't stone people to death because we think they're bad for the village. They actually have to do something to deserve it first.

But why do we have to sit about and wait for him to fuck something up?

It makes more sense to cut the bullshit waiting for him to do something, and just straight out do it.

Maybe he'll prove me wrong and become a good member. I doubt it though. People don't change. Especially not on the internet.
  • 0x29A0x29A Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Thanks for the support guys, you can always tell the real totseans from the posers because only the real totseans understood the ideals of totse. Freedom of speech, freedom to troll and piss every last authority figure off, even the US government itself by hosting tons of text files that everyone else was too scared to host. Thats why not everyone was cut out to be a mod on totse, some people just didnt "get it". It wasnt the users that ruined zoklet, it was the moderators and administrators. And itll be the same people who ruin this place if they are given free reign here... if you put the same type of people in charge that ruined zoklet, how can you expect different results?
  • abusernameabusername Regular
    edited July 2010
    I agree with what your saying 100% really ox.. and now thinking about it I guess you shouldn't be banned if we intend this place to be totse.. like the old totse..

But at the same time man you've done some pretty fucked up shit.. I dunno man
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    reject wrote: »
    Think of it as a pre-emptive strike.

Why bother sitting about waiting for him to release personal info or do something else worthy of a perma ban, when you could just ban him straight out.

I still kinda advocate making Pacino the whipping boy though. Let ox stay, and just give Pacino any bans which might be going his way.

^This,

You guys fail to understand that the person we all know as Ox29A has been responsible for harassing users and leaking their information on Zoklet. If I didn't make that thread he wouldn't be making this thread and basically pulling things out of his ass and finding a way to save his ass.

Look, if I really wanted him banned he wouldn't be here instead I made a thread and asked you about it. Even though most of you want him out because he leaked some information regarding you or threatened to call police on you, I have no intention of perma banning him.

I am using peer pressure to get things done here people. I have been with Totse since 2005 and I know the importantance of openness and transparency. The Totse Court thread is actually a very simple yet innovative method to resolve issues.

Look at his history, the minute he came on Totse he was acting like an asshat. Just one thread changed him into this. I mean what more could you ask for.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    0x29A wrote: »
    Thanks for the support guys, you can always tell the real totseans from the posers because only the real totseans understood the ideals of totse.

You wish you're a real totsean.

Being a real totsean is doing things for the lulz, not standing for bullshit.

Intentionally pissing people off and being a troll isn't being a true totsean.

Being a true totsean is being intelligent, helping people, banter. And dishing out the occasional flame to a noob who deserves it.

Before it was only noobs who were flamed, vets got respect. Now it's the noobs who flame the vets, and nobody gives a fuck about anybody else.

Leaking personal info and all the other bullshit you did definitely wasn't the Totse way.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    You have a point Ox.
    You wish you're a real totsean.

Being a real totsean is doing things for the lulz, not standing for bullshit.

Intentionally pissing people off and being a troll isn't being a true totsean.

Being a true totsean is being intelligent, helping people, banter. And dishing out the occasional flame to a noob who deserves it.

Before it was only noobs who were flamed, vets got respect. Now it's the noobs who flame the vets, and nobody gives a fuck about anybody else.

Leaking personal info and all the other bullshit you did definitely wasn't the Totse way.

Theres nothing wrong with leaking personal info. Get over it if someone finds your information they're going to post it. I have no problem with it.

Also, the internet is a changing world and original 'Totse values' won't work so we have to go hybrid and make this place a better changing Totse rather than just Totse. We want to be an evolving Totse not a non-evolving Totse.
  • abusernameabusername Regular
    edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    You have a point Ox.

Indeed..

I retract all comments I made on this situation.. I don't want to see people getting banned. ox29a should stay, in the way he speaks in these posts he seems very reasonable.. hope he stays that way though

I love me some internet drama
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited July 2010
    NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS DFG IS A SAND NIGGER NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS i
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    Theres nothing wrong with leaking personal info. Get over it if someone finds your information they're going to post it. I have no problem with it.

From FAQ:

"On this web site people exist without age, without skin color, without gender, without clothes, without nationality, without any of the visual cues we usually use to discredit or ignore people who are unlike ourselves. All of these things are stripped away and the ideas themselves are laid bare."

By posting personal info you find out who someone is, and on Totse we are not the people we are IRL. It goes against one of the fundamental basics Jeff laid down.

Tbh I don't really care if he stays or goes. He used to be cool, maybe he'll return to being cool now we're not run by a bunch of goons.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    From FAQ:

"On this web site people exist without age, without skin color, without gender, without clothes, without nationality, without any of the visual cues we usually use to discredit or ignore people who are unlike ourselves. All of these things are stripped away and the ideas themselves are laid bare."

By posting personal info you find out who someone is, and on Totse we are not the people we are IRL. It goes against one of the fundamental basics Jeff laid down.

Tbh I don't really care if he stays or goes. He used to be cool, maybe he'll return to being cool now we're not run by a bunch of goons.

Nothing wrong with posting a bit of dox that causes a shitstorm and throws down some classic lulz. :o
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    Dfg, don't make threads asking if people should be banned or not. That just makes the moderators look indecisive. It's what Zok did and nobody respected him for it.

It can be a good thing that Zoklet existed, but only if we're willing to learn from its mistakes.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Woah hold on.

silly Dysgraphia, owning a website is like, 6 months wages in pakistan
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    Mantikore wrote: »
    silly Dysgraphia, owning a website is like, 6 months wages in pakistan

He's American, duh. :rolleyes:

I already said that in another post.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    Nothing wrong with posting a bit of dox that causes a shitstorm and throws down some classic lulz. :o

Except by doing so you go against what being a Totsean is, and atm ox seems hung up on that.

As I say, I don't care. Perma ban him and he'll just make a new account and post anyway, so you might as well let him stay I guess.

There'll be less drama, and at this stage of the game we can't be doing with drama which splits the community. Which is already happening.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    From FAQ:

^That.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    Dfg, don't make threads asking if people should be banned or not. That just makes the moderators look indecisive. It's what Zok did and nobody respected him for it.

It can be a good thing that Zoklet existed, but only if we're willing to learn from its mistakes.

I got it, wont' happen.

Now, can we please go on and work on contributing. I honestly don't want another bitch fest. I already fought tons of bitches on Zoklet and I don't want to see this place turn into semi zoklet bitching place.

You guys don't like it/want it. Done.

Lets move on and focus on bigger things.
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    I liked the idea of the open court thing except that most votes would be for bullshit reasons and whim. Oh, well, good work though.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    Good! :)

Thanks.
  • Dog BoyDog Boy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Maybe this site is better than zoklet was, I dont know, never went there.

Maybe totse went downhill towards the end, I dunno, I jumped ship and swam when I felt it start to go down mid 2008.

Maybe its nostelgia, no bad memorys, and I'm only remembering the good things, the fleeeeeeexabiliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiityyyyyyyyyyy, the death of onemullato, trip and how much he loved fucken trains.

But I'm feeling this place going down before its even taken off, the vibe here, just isn't totse, it lacks the creativity, the epicness.

Will grab my camera from uni tomorrow and start documenting missions in the hope of bringing it back, but I can only try.

Lets get some love flowing guys.

PS; DFG (can I just call you da guru? dont like acronyms) is your txt files site still up?
  • edited July 2010
    Dog Boy wrote: »
    the fleeeeeeexabiliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiityyyyyyyyyyy

FLEXIBILITAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! :mad:

Man, I haven't seen Marcio in fucking ages.
  • Dog BoyDog Boy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I used to post it as fleeeeeeexabiliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiityyyyyyy yyyy as a subtle trolling technique.

Now you're here it feels a little more like home <3
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I hate 0x29A as much as the rest of you but I don't see why we should ban him before he actually does anything. I'm sure he'll screw up eventually. We can ban him then.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    Oh noes! This place has structure! Fuck off op.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Dog Boy wrote: »
    Maybe this site is better than zoklet was, I dont know, never went there.

Maybe totse went downhill towards the end, I dunno, I jumped ship and swam when I felt it start to go down mid 2008.

Maybe its nostelgia, no bad memorys, and I'm only remembering the good things, the fleeeeeeexabiliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiityyyyyyyyyyy, the death of onemullato, trip and how much he loved fucken trains.

But I'm feeling this place going down before its even taken off, the vibe here, just isn't totse, it lacks the creativity, the epicness.

Will grab my camera from uni tomorrow and start documenting missions in the hope of bringing it back, but I can only try.

Lets get some love flowing guys.

PS; DFG (can I just call you da guru? dont like acronyms) is your txt files site still up?

Which site mate?

EDIT: Wrong section lol.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm not at all convinced. People seem to hold a grudge against you and if you're gonna say that you did nothing to deserve that then I don't think we're gonna get anywhere here. Maybe try clearing the air with an apology to those who feel you've wronged em?
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    DFG I like you man(no homo) but you're in the wrong.
    The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

I don't think your personal distaste for the OP should interact with anything having to do with modding because you get a pissed off crowd, reminescence of zoklet, and a biased moderation that should be trying to keep the equilibrium. If the crowd states they don't want him banned(As You can Clearly See) then you clearly shouldn't ban him. Give him a chance atleast first.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Just a reminder. This issue has been resolved. Can we move on.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Just a reminder. This issue has been resolved. Can we move on.

Unbanned then?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    mashlehash wrote: »
    Unbanned then?

Ban didn't took place in the first place.
  • edited July 2010
    People are so quick to judge. Give it time OP.
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited July 2010
    Ban OX29fag because he's a bitch ass nigga.
  • Gorilla GutsGorilla Guts Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    wh4t is even going on in here?
  • 0x29A0x29A Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    well ITT: faggot zoklet cocksucker dfg got owned by totseans. VIVA THE TOTSE LION!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    0x29A wrote: »
    well ITT: faggot zoklet cocksucker dfg got owned by totseans. VIVA THE TOTSE LION!

Some people never learn. Do you intentional act retarded or were you born this way?
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Some people never learn. Do you intentional act retarded or were you born this way?

People are already born autistic.
  • Gorilla GutsGorilla Guts Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    cant you two stop fighting long enough to realize that you love each other?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    cant you two stop fighting long enough to realize that you love each other?

You do know that ... HAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Man I use to try that on driveby. I hope he joins.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Lol, driveby. Whatever happened to that fat fuck? Does he still live in Phoenix?
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited July 2010
    i hope driveby returns. we should make him an honorary mod.
  • DeadHamDeadHam Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    The old rules monotoned posted should be displayed prominently.