BlackBerry Torch or Desire HD?

edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I know this doesn't belong here but with the rest of the forum being a ghost town, here it shall be. I put in my order today for the Desire HD, but I've had a slight change of heart towards the Blackberry Torch. If I want to change I don't have much time. Which should it be?

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Blackberry's are shite, dude. Seriously. Their OS is like the Mac of the phone world and they freeze all the time. As much as I hate "Smartphones" as they are frequently not as smart as we think, I'd say go for the other option.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    I used a Blackberry World Edition for almost 2 years when I worked at KSU and never had one moment of trouble with it.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    Cell phones are for pussies
  • edited February 2011
    Dude, you WILL be blown away by the Desire HD. I'm a Desire owner myself (not the HD version, but they're pretty much the same), and it's incredible. I'm so glad I didn't get a Blackberry, because they're actually a load of shit compared to the HTC. Android is amazing, and there's no denying that.

If you want some help getting your Desire set up and running then shoot me a PM.
  • edited February 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Dude, you WILL be blown away by the Desire HD. I'm a Desire owner myself (not the HD version, but they're pretty much the same), and it's incredible. I'm so glad I didn't get a Blackberry, because they're actually a load of shit compared to the HTC. Android is amazing, and there's no denying that.

If you want some help getting your Desire set up and running then shoot me a PM.

Yeah, will do :thumbsup:

My mind's been put as ease, thanks all.