is there a donations link?

edited July 2010 in Help and Suggestions
for donating? If there isn't, can we expect one? If this is a community for the community, the community I think should take a hand in keeping the community running...so long as it won't be smoked/snorted/raped and locked in a basement by the administration...

Comments

• PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2010
    for donating? If there isn't, can we expect one? If this is a community for the community, the community I think should take a hand in keeping the community running...so long as it won't be smoked/snorted/raped and locked in a basement by the administration...

And that is why I could never accept donations...
  • edited July 2010
    I'd like to donate as well, even if its just a few bucks (hey, every little bit helps, right?)
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2010
    raped and locked in a basement by the administration cost very little except for a roll of Ductape and some good strong string.......which you might find lying around the house anyways.
  • edited July 2010
    bornkiller wrote: »
    raped and locked in a basement by the administration cost very little except for a roll of Ductape and some good strong string.......which you might find lying around the house anyways.

easy prey is a paid hooker. she's not going anywhere.