any one get the urge to.

blindbatblindbat Regular
edited March 2011 in Life
kill or wanna fight. or go manic i have these urges to kill or kick some ass .its most likely due to the fact that i haven't gotten in to a fight in a long time. i feel like whom ever i fight with imma open a big extra beefy can of whoops ass.:D

sometimes i just wanna shoot people. just snipe them or blow people up.

maybe im manic?

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    I get the urge to shoot people all the time. Preferably with a high powered rifle from a tall building. Charles Whitman style:thumbsup:
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited February 2011
    I understand thus urge and have it as well but I never act on upon it. I always wonder though. When in high traffic buildings such as a mall or a school hall I can't help but want to punch some people and then start beating them. I don't pick out these people for any reason, its random. They may or may not be talking and or walking or look any certain way.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited February 2011
    I wanna fight my boss.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
    I've always wondered what it'd feel like to kill someone. But so far I have no reason to kill anybody, so I'm hoping someone attacks me so I can kill them in self-defense :o
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    I want to rape my ex boss.

hes 47 and a dick face
  • edited February 2011
    I think everyone has these urges, and the daydreams about doing massive harm to someone for a good reason are fun too. Mine usually start with someone doing something offensive to my GF, and I get fucking nasty with them. I would probably get my ass kicked, I have been in three fights in my adult life, one loss, one win, and a draw that resulted in us becoming friends.

C/O
    "Pound you GOOD!"
  • blamehoffmanblamehoffman Regular
    edited February 2011
    I think it's pretty normal if you're a guy to have these fanasies; from an evolutionary standpoint, young men (17-25) who were violent/brave/antisocial had a better chance of surviving in an environment were food was sparse, predators abound, and you lived to be 35 if you were lucky. This is also why violent videogames are so popular, so long as its fantasy its fun to rip peoples guts out. It tickles you on a deep primordial level.

Also, the aforementioned age group (males 17-25) is the biggest demographic for violent crime.

That being said if it becomes too difficult to keep a lid on it an you feel yourself seriously thinking about killing/assaulting/raping anyone I'd suggest you do one of the following;
    - get a hobby as an outlet, such as boxing, weight lifting, or other manly activities
    - get yourself into regular sleep cycles as a fucked up circadian rhythym can lead to restlessness and irritability which can lead to a short temper
    - eat right. it sounds stupid, but eating shitty can actually make you more agitated and violent
    - If its really bad see a psychiatrist or psychologist; If you have a bio-chemical imbalance that makes you violent (lack of GABA or serotonin) then see a psychiatrist and get yourself hooked up with some meds, if you think your violent tendencies might be due to past experience that has warped your worldview i would suggest seeing a cognitive behavioural psychologist. CBT is the most efective form of therapy and what it basically does is re-program your thinking patterns.
  • SemSem Regular
    edited February 2011
    All the time. Most of the time the subject of my murder desires deserve it however sometimes I'm just running low on sleep/coffee.

On a side note good points blamehoffman. Eating "right" and sleeping on a normal schedule helps immensely with this and other mental turmoil.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited February 2011
    what about going manic? im going manic right now blasting music full volume.
  • Thrillavanilla9Thrillavanilla9 Semo-Regulars
    edited February 2011
    sometimes
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited February 2011
    When I was in my early teens I wanted to kill a few people, but now I don't see any point or benefit from killing anyone.
  • edited February 2011
    blindbat wrote: »
    what about going manic? im going manic right now blasting music full volume.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited February 2011
    Usually comes out when I'm drinking, which explains my criminal background. Or a heavy rotation of GG Allin will make me extremely cross and looking for trouble (which is why I can only listen to a little bit of his stuff before he sucks me into his world).
  • edited March 2011