What happened to the real men?

KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities

These kind. The kind that wouldn't put up for bullshit like pride parades, 0 tolerance at schools and the TSA feeling up our wimmns?

Comments

• RolfRolf Regular
    edited February 2011
    Political Correctness and the breakdown of Rolf-worship in society, states Rolf.
  • edited February 2011
    When they're rubbing each other's heads they look like a bunch of homo Nosferatus.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited February 2011
    Fuck political correctness. People are so wimpy nowadays that they're trying to replace "nigger" with "slave" in huckleberry fin.
  • My Mom Is DeadMy Mom Is Dead Regular
    edited February 2011
    Fuck political correctness. People are so wimpy nowadays that they're trying to replace "nigger" with "slave" in huckleberry fin.

My censorship-senses are tingling!
    I bet it's not even black people spearheading that decision, but some bored suburban "liberal" white-yuppies (who would lock their cars and shit themselves if they drove by a nigger).

Those books are history, and changing words in them won't change our national past for the better. If we built this country on the backs of blacks, it's not changing anything to try and pretend it was never about racism. :mad:
  • edited February 2011
    Just because there are gay pride parades and people drink Starbucks Lattes and shit doesn't mean that there aren't any real men, anymore.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    Starbucks is delicious mother-fucker. :mad:
  • edited February 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Starbucks is delicious mother-fucker. :mad:

I never especially cared for it. You can make the same thing at home with coffee, ice-cream, ice and flavored syrups. It'll taste better, you can add higher quality ingredients and you don't have to go to Starbucks or be around the people who frequent Starbucks. Anyway, I was only using it as an example because people generally associate Starbucks with less than manly individuals.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    Starbucks tastes like burnt cork filtered through a dirty diaper. And there are real men left we are just in the minority and sit quietly and shake our heads as we wait for the pussy machine to finally break itself.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Political Correctness, the dependence on the Welfare State by some people, immigration (to an extent), media pressure to look like a fag, Women getting higher up the social ladder, technology (and how it's made us cynical), sueing and the "blame culture"...plenty of shit.