Problem with my PC

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited February 2011 in Tech & Games
Does anybody know how to fix this? Every few days I guess maybe because I accidently press something on the keyboard but every time I click a link it will open a in new page every time without fail. And if I click anywhere it just highlights most of the text on the page. It also prevents me from opening any programs. I can only get it to stop by restarting my computer.

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Sounds like your CTRL key is glitching out or something. Try cleaning underneath it :thumbsup:
  • edited February 2011
    Sounds like you got a nasty virus. Do a search for a folder called "System32" and delete it, then restart.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    Check Keyboard keys. Disconnect keyboard.

Otherwise, run a virus scan using Avast.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    It might be the keyboard. Mine is filthy as fuck.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited February 2011
    Could be stickykeys.

press both shift keys at once.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    It might be the keyboard. Mine is filthy as fuck.

So long as it is a normal keyboard, in other words not something like one of the Logitech G15 keyboards, you can put that sucker in the dishwasher (top down) without soap and no heat dry. When the cycle is done just lay it face down on a terry cloth towel over night and it will be good as new the next day.

I swear I am not trolling you in a lane attempt to ruin your keyboard. I used to practically use my keyboard as an ashtray before I switched to a laptop. I did this with my keyboard just about once a month.
    edited February 2011
    So long as it is a normal keyboard, in other words not something like one of the Logitech G15 keyboards, you can put that sucker in the dishwasher (top down) without soap and no heat dry. When the cycle is done just lay it face down on a terry cloth towel over night and it will be good as new the next day.

I swear I am not trolling you in a lane attempt to ruin your keyboard. I used to practically use my keyboard as an ashtray before I switched to a laptop. I did this with my keyboard just about once a month.

Theres nothing fancy about this one. It's a cheap POS I got from cousin a few months back. I might have to give this a shot here soon. Thanks for the tip.
    edited February 2011
    Theres nothing fancy about this one. It's a cheap POS I got from cousin a few months back. I might have to give this a shot here soon. Thanks for the tip.

NP :thumbsup:
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited February 2011
    Sounds like you got a nasty virus. Do a search for a folder called "System32" and delete it, then restart.

Holy fuck that made me lol. :thumbsup:

:mad:
    edited February 2011
    Holy fuck that made me lol. :thumbsup:

:mad:

The fucked up part is I might have actually done this if it wasn't FATTY that posted this who once gave me a link to a virus claiming I could download more RAM.:mad: Luckily I looked up what System32 was beforehand.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited February 2011
    The fucked up part is I might have actually done this if it wasn't FATTY that posted this who once gave me a link to a virus claiming I could download more RAM.:mad: Luckily I looked up what System32 was beforehand.

:facepalm:
    edited February 2011

A good rule of thumb is to just ignore and not reply to anything he says.
  • edited February 2011
    Please don't tell me you've never heard of "deleting system32" before...?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Could be stickykeys

:fap::rolleyes::o
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    I got weed in my keybord

Nigga
    edited February 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Please don't tell me you've never heard of "deleting system32" before...?

:facepalm:
  • edited February 2011
    ^ I was referring to DS, not you TDR. Just struck me as a little odd how someone hasn't heard the oldest trick in the book :D
    edited February 2011
    ^ I was referring to DS, not you TDR. Just struck me as a little odd how someone hasn't heard the oldest trick in the book :D

Yeah, I got that part the whole thing is :facepalm:, not your comment.
    edited February 2011

Yesterday was the first I've heard of it. My computer knowledge is fairy limited,
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited February 2011
    ctrl boggas. :thumbsup: