Stop moving my threads you junkie faggot

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
FrostByte moved my thread even though it was about drugs in the drug section. Can someone show me in the rules where it say a drug can't be criticized? Just because it caused butthurt is no reason to move it. I suppose this could be a good thing in a way because it clearly shows the mindset of the drug addicted person.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    Link to the thread. Also, pro tip for any mod. You must/should mention a reason for moving a thread. If reason isn't mentioned etc, it will be moved back.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Link to the thread. Also, pro tip for any mod. You must/should mention a reason for moving a thread. If reason isn't mentioned etc, it will be moved back.

http://totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=11299

As you can see it was generating good discussion.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    Well, he did move it to the correct section. You were bitching about it. Take a chill pill.

And he did add a permanent redirect/reasoning.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Well, he did move it to the correct section. You were bitching about it. Take a chill pill.

And he did add a permanent redirect/reasoning.

Alright bro your the admin:p I still say stoner culture sucks balls though.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    And Muslims suck balls as well. There are things better left alone.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited February 2011
    FrostByte moved my thread even though it was about drugs in the drug section. Can someone show me in the rules where it say a drug can't be criticized? Just because it caused butthurt is no reason to move it. I suppose this could be a good thing in a way because it clearly shows the mindset of the drug addicted person.

"Mommy fr0stbyte moved my thread!!"
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    lol, crybaby