KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
edited February 2011 in Man Cave
Shoot stuff and take a picture of it.

I shot up an LCD screen. :mad:

2V2Sw.jpg

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    I have an old door in my backyard I've been shooting, I'll take pics tommorow.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited February 2011
    I have throwing knives, do those count?

Sure y not.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited February 2011
    I think the still have my exp marksmen qual papers somewhere. Does that count?

If not, I have a deal lined up in about 3-4 weeks. Should be intense. Mosins don't count! Awful ass sights!
    edited February 2011
    Anything you shoot is a valid entry.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    Anything you shoot is a valid entry.
    I'll post pics of your mom's facial tomorrow. :o:o:o:o
    edited February 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    I'll post pics of your mom's facial tomorrow. :o:o:o:o

I lawled. :o:o:o:o
  • LordWormLordWorm Regular
    edited February 2011
    You guys don't have big enough guns. I on the other hand... :o

HybridPics1034.jpg

HybridPics1035.jpg

That's a 2" diameter hole straight through both sides of a washing machine. Oh yeah.
    edited February 2011
    What in gods name made a square entrance "wound"?

A home made canon of some sorts?

It better be epic.
    edited February 2011
    I'll start shooting my 12 gauge and 50 cal muzzleloader when it gets warm out lordworm :mad:.
    edited February 2011
    acid_drop wrote: »
    It better be epic.

Oh, yes it is. Epic is my middle name.

HybridPics10011.jpg
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    LordWorm wrote: »
    Oh, yes it is. Epic is my middle name.

HybridPics10011.jpg

Thats a potato cannon:facepalm:
    edited February 2011
    the fuck is that? :eek:
    edited February 2011
    Damn! Nice job man. What are you launching, from what distance? That shit is nasty!

My most recent adventure was a 91/30 and M44 Mosin's out on a strip of land I own. Bit of snow on the ground when we got there. We got shit ready in the middle of a field, and it started just whiting out. Like it would in the mountains up in Afghanistan, but it was in mid America. I've never seen such large snow flakes. It was sick. We shot till our fingers wouldn't take it anymore. Got the 91/30 zeroed perfectly at 100m, but couldn't get the M44 on, even with drifting the front sight. :(
    edited February 2011
    The projectile that made the hole in the washing machine was actually a 540 size electric motor from an R/C car. It had a mass of about 160 grams, and the muzzle velocity was estimated to be somewhere over 800fps.

I have a couple videos of the cannon on my YouTube channel.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    Give me another month for things to thaw here and I will post a pic of every last rotten raccoon that tries to get in my garage. Last year I bagged 22 of the little masked bastards.
    edited February 2011
    Give me another month for things to thaw here and I will post a pic of every last rotten raccoon that tries to get in my garage. Last year I bagged 22 of the little masked bastards.

Coyotes are more fun man. At least my target of choice since back home. (but you need to seal your garage better obviously...)

I have a German Shepard since I got back in April, but goddamn I love that dog. Super loyal. Very well trained. Perfect coyote radar. Pretty much points out locations that I cant see, yadda.

Anyway. Girlfriend loves him at home due to guard doggyness and awesome family Doug- but having fun with me is a NO NO! .... Goddamn women :facepalm: I love little Klaus(not so little these days). I'll go down to my old mans land and just pick off about 10 coyotes a night, for about three days. Helps him with invasion problems, I get to shoot, and Klaus gets to run. Win-Win-Win. :thumbsup: Oh and we all get to drink a shit ton of beer. What's the deal?

FUCKING WOMEN :o:o:o:o
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    It is not my garbage the little bastards come for. It is the cat food for the outside cats. We have some coyotes around here but not so many and they are very reclusive even in my rural area. I got tired of sitting out on my deck in the summer waiting for the little masked varmints so I bought a couple of live traps. Now I just come out in the morning and shoot them in the cage.

I asked the local game warden if I could relocate them after trapping them and he said sure, if I want to pay a hefty fine and risk having my vehicle seized as tool used to violate gaming regs.
    edited February 2011
    Right on man.

Back where my parents live, raccoons aren't much of a problem but the damned coyotes are even starting to invade the towns if you can believe it.

But yeah, leaving food outside generally isn't a great idea.