God Damnit youtube

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
First youtube makes you create an account and sign in for certain videos now you have to create a google account as well:angry: I don't want a fucking google account. Thgis is probably another method of theirs to steal your information.

Comments

• DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited February 2011
    Ever since Google bought youtube registering a new account has been a hassle.

Recently I had to unlink my Youtube acc with my alt. gmail acc and link it to my main gmail acc. Such a pain in the ass. I had to confirm at least 3 times. And, if you tab Youtube and Gmail and you log off from gmail, youtube d/cs.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    First youtube makes you create an account and sign in for certain videos now you have to create a google account as well:angry: I don't want a fucking google account. Thgis is probably another method of theirs to steal your information.

https://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=11418
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
    trololololol
    edited February 2011
    ^Shhhhh...
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    It's easy to bypass.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited February 2011
    youtube is Officially FUCKED
    http://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines#tips
    Like check out their fucking BS guidelines! It's like WTF are people supposed to fucking post?
    I'd rather liveleak FUCK youtube. :mad:
    edited February 2011
    Those guidelines might as well be on http://www.barney.com/usa/index.asp
  • edited February 2011
    It's a shame we don't have a larger userbase - there could be some kind of Youtube Revolt :D
    edited February 2011
    Are auto embed vids working for everyone else? It seems I have to view them @ failtube no matter where I try to watch them. :fuckyoutube:
  • edited February 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Are auto embed vids working for everyone else? It seems I have to view them @ failtube no matter where I try to watch them. :fuckyoutube:

What do you mean by Auto embed videos?
    edited February 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    What do you mean by Auto embed videos?
    Opps My Bad....We don't have auto embed here. :facepalm: youtube embedded vids don't work for me on totse or any other site. :confused:
    "An error occurred, please try again later" :mad:
  • edited February 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Opps My Bad....We don't have auto embed here. :facepalm: youtube embedded vids don't work for me on totse or any other site. :confused:
    "An error occurred, please try again later" :mad:

Are you on a proxy? Whenever I use a proxy, embedded videos never work for me :(
    edited March 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Are you on a proxy? Whenever I use a proxy, embedded videos never work for me :(
    Tried with a proxy, without a proxy. 1 out of about 20 embedded vids work. It's YT
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited March 2011
    YouTube also targets independent non-Alex Jones political activists and news outlets. They've become the nazi's of online media. So many great individual political thinkers have been silenced, deleted, or lost all of their videos because they speak out against the system. This is where the flagging of videos is complete BULLSHIT and needs removed. Don't like a video, move the FUCK ON! Getting it removed is some childish bullshit to be honest, Google's just letting it happen and get worse since they bought YouTube out.
    edited March 2011
    LSA King wrote: »
    YouTube also targets independent non-Alex Jones political activists and news outlets. They've become the nazi's of online media. So many great individual political thinkers have been silenced, deleted, or lost all of their videos because they speak out against the system. This is where the flagging of videos is complete BULLSHIT and needs removed. Don't like a video, move the FUCK ON! Getting it removed is some childish bullshit to be honest, Google's just letting it happen and get worse since they bought YouTube out.
    If they are that blatantly obvious about political media control. You can guarantee, any personal information we give google, gmail, googleblog, etc is not safe from political influence as google make out. :(
    The worst part is one password for all google products. C,mon google are you fucking serious? Like our governments are over worked hacking individual accounts, why not take a load of them and give them only one password to access. :mad:
  • ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited March 2011
    Youtube also needs to stop changing the FUCKING LAYOUT every 2 days!!!:facepalm: