Word filter

buddhabuddha Regular
edited February 2011 in Help and Suggestions
I think it should be changed to filter the word "Z**let" to "I suck cocks"

Why do people keep posting here for help with that pile of shit?

Comments

• edited February 2011
    They do? I haven't noticed in all honesty. I think the most they post about is "Z is down, totse sucks but I'll still post here anyway for a little bit".

Kinda lame.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    trx100 wrote: »

Kinda lame.

Agreed, hence the word filter change
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited February 2011
    Zoklet >> Cocklet
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    Zoklet >> Cocklet
    It is a good idea actually. Every time someone post the Z word it only helps Zok's SEO.
  • edited February 2011
    It is a good idea actually. Every time someone post the Z word it only helps Zok's SEO.

When I first came here, that was really pissing me off :D People were complaining that Z was higher than totse on the Google rankings and they weren't helping by saying it every other sentence, then linking to it, and all sorts.
    edited February 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    When I first came here, that was really pissing me off :D People were complaining that Z was higher than totse on the Google rankings and they weren't helping by saying it every other sentence, then linking to it, and all sorts.

QFT :thumbsup:

Besides the practical aspect of this suggestion it would also provide many lowbrow LUlz if every time someone tried to post Z**klet it posted as Cocklet or Wires Dead Baby's Grave
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    BUDDHA FOR PRESIDENT!

It seem's to be unanimous, it must be done.

Admins, balls in your court/mouth.
    edited February 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    BUDDHA FOR PRESIDENT!

It seem's to be unanimous, it must be done.

Admins, balls in your court/mouth.

What Buddha might say to President Obama.

A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker.

The Buddha
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    What Buddha might say to President Obama.

A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker.

The Buddha
    You know I'm not even a fucking buddhist lol, Someone back in '05 on the original &T gave me this account, when the registrations were closed. I've just kept the name since then.