Post your weapons

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited February 2011 in Man Cave
ITT: post pics of thew weapons you own. Guns knives battle axes whatever. This is my collection. It's small but I've only been shooting for a couple years.
image017kf.jpg

Comments

• buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    Hi-points are ugly looking cheap pieces of shit. You could sell it and buy a really nice baseball bat, that doesn't jam every other fucking round.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    Hi-points are ugly looking cheap pieces of shit. You could sell it and buy a really nice baseball bat, that doesn't jam every other fucking round.

Look a gun snob:hai: I only got it semi recently but I've put plenty of rounds through it and it hasn't jammed once. The accuracy is decent and it does it's job.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    Look a gun snob:hai: I only got it semi recently but I've put plenty of rounds through it and it hasn't jammed once. The accuracy is decent and it does it's job.

You are lucky then, I borrowed one that was almost new, and couldn't get through a whole mag without it jamming.

Most people that own them have the same problem, but I guess you can't expect much for $150
    edited February 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    You are lucky then, I borrowed one that was almost new, and couldn't get through a whole mag without it jamming.

Most people that own them have the same problem, but I guess you can't expect much for $150

From what I here its the magazines (which do suck ass and not the gun itself that causes the jams but the newer ones have fixed the problem a great deal supposedly.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    From what I here its the magazines (which do suck ass and not the gun itself that causes the jams but the newer ones have fixed the problem a great deal supposedly.

I'd still be skeptical.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    I would not publish my weapons anywhere. Just like I have not had my picture taken more than 3 times in the last 30 years and two of those were by some fat assed aunt at a family reunion who caught me off guard twice in 30 years.
    edited February 2011
    I would not publish my weapons anywhere. Just like I have not had my picture taken more than 3 times in the last 30 years and two of those were by some fat assed aunt at a family reunion who caught me off guard twice in 30 years.

I had a feeling you'd say that:p and I respect that. However as a professional revolutionary I'm willing to post my weapons:o. Plus they aren't illegal.

BTW since it wasnt in OP the weapons are this
    hi point .40 cal
    mossberg 88
    Mosin Nagant
    Yugoslavian Mauser model 1924
    A .410 by mossberg
    A cheap Samaria sword replica but its sharp as hell
    A boker pocket knife
    An Italian stilleto switchblade
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    Neither are mine, so far.
  • edited February 2011
    Hate to say it, but TDR is exactly right on this one.
    Also I notice the conspicuous absence of your other Mosin and 870 Wingmaster :o