People that deny morals...

Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
edited February 2011 in Life
...Are killing romance.

But really, don't you think that love and sex is much better if it's a sin? Or if, for whatever reason, you're not supposed to be doing it? Every romantic work of art ever includes this in some way or other.

Makes things a bit more interesting.

Comments

• SemSem Regular
    edited February 2011
    Are we speaking of a sin in a strictly christian/religious sense or more along the lines of taboos and social norms?

I suppose you're refering to the Greek "Eros" love of the more carnal vien as you group it together with sex in. I could see how one might go along with the guilty pleasure mentality for a bit but the longivity of such a relationship is doubtfuly.

Romeo and Juliet are a rather famous couple but if the star-crossed lovers had not killed themselves I doubt they would've lasted long together.

However for "Agape" or unconditional love I doubt that the views of society would matter.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    Sorry sex is not a sin it is a sacred blessing bestowed upon humanity by the gods.
  • SemSem Regular
    edited February 2011
    Sorry sex is not a sin

If only more people would share this sentiment.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited February 2011
    Why aren't we supposed to be having sex? Its a very basic innate need we have to procreate. This theory only works if you believe in something greater. Even if you do love and sex don't always go hand in hand

edit* i think i may just be misunderstanding this. I would say yes that for purposes of entertainment and romanticism, if its taboo or a "sin" it is more "interesting"
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    How can anything that has allowed the human races to survive millenniums of war, disease, pestilence, and famine be called a sin? Lust, where would we be without it?
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
    sex. without it where would you be? the less you know someone the more interesting sex seems to be. calling it whatever you may, sinful or what have you, it's just something that is primal within us all. listen to your loins sometimes.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited February 2011
    sex. without it where would you be? the less you know someone the more interesting sex seems to be.

Random hookups are the best times to pull out all of your kink cards. If you're with a similarly minded person, it becomes a race to see who can make the other person stop and leave in disgust first.

Good times...