How do I use multiquote

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited February 2011 in Help and Suggestions
I click on multi quote and then go to reply but it shows up like a regular quote response. What do I do from there?

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    If you are only clicking Multi Quote on one post it will work just like the regular Quote button. How ever if you tick Multi Quote on several posts and select Quote for the last post you wish to quote it will quote all selected posts in one reply.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited February 2011
    You can multiquote up to 3 posts unless it was changed (that's the default). You don't need to click quote, you just click up to 3 posts with the quote plus icon and then click post reply.
    edited February 2011
    But that would be 4 clicks instead of only 3. Thereby wearing out your left mouse button faster.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited February 2011
    But that would be 4 clicks instead of only 3. Thereby wearing out your left mouse button faster.
    If you are only clicking Multi Quote on one post it will work just like the regular Quote button. How ever if you tick Multi Quote on several posts and select Quote for the last post you wish to quote it will quote all selected posts in one reply.
    You can multiquote up to 3 posts unless it was changed (that's the default). You don't need to click quote, you just click up to 3 posts with the quote plus icon and then click post reply.
    I click on multi quote and then go to reply but it shows up like a regular quote response. What do I do from there?

It would appear that I can multiquote as many as I like.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited February 2011

lol, DS is a noob
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011

Thanks. I thought it meant that you could multiquote a single post.
    edited February 2011
    :thumbsup:
    edited February 2011
    lol, DS is a noob

Let's see what the maximum is shall we?
    edited February 2011
    lol, DS is a noob
    ok :)
    edited February 2011
    lol, DS is a noob

uhl-drp;[k6myghrt5fedw3f4rty6hg87j6ytgvcrfde4tg6yh
    edited February 2011
    lol, DS is a noob

wtf katz
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    lol, DS is a noob
    wtf katz

Do I Win?
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    lol, DS is a noob
    wtf katz
    Dfg wrote: »
    Do I Win?

Not yet.
    edited February 2011
    lol, DS is a noob
    wtf katz
    Do I Win?
    buddha wrote: »
    Not yet.

It's BBS Snake
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    lol, DS is a noob
    wtf katz
    Do I Win?
    Not yet.
    It's BBS Snake

We are going to end up breaking something.
    edited February 2011
    lol, DS is a noob
    wtf katz
    Do I Win?
    Not yet.
    It's BBS Snake
    We are going to end up breaking something.

God I hope so...:thumbsup:
    edited February 2011
    Seriously guys, this is help and suggestion not HB.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011