I have founded a new party

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
As I stated before II had to change the name of the "American Liberation Front" due to south park having used the name in a previous episode. As of today I declare the ALF dead and it will only survive as a historical note of our early days as a party. The new party is now the American Maoist Insurgency. The new web address is this

http://maoist.webs.com/

The website is still in it's early days but I will be working hard on it and will update it soon. This site has a forum as well. I hope that this site can grow larger and outshine the ALF in every way.

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited March 2011
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited March 2011
    Odds are this is all going to end with red kool-aid. ;):cool:
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited March 2011
    edited March 2011
    LSA King wrote: »
    koolaid.gif

I want kool aid now:sad:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    Odds are this is all going to end with red kool-aid. ;):cool:

Yeah, but only one cup...
    edited March 2011
    Yeah, but only one cup...

:mad: This site will grow. I'm sure of it.
    edited March 2011
    LOL because the western capitalist mind is so sympathetic to the teachings of Mao. If you want to get Americans to join a communist movement you are not going to do it repin' Mao. You need to at least rep Stalin or Lenin they are closer to the west than that idiot rice eater.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    lol good luck with it
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited March 2011
    HAHHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAAHAAHHA.

Have you fuck founded a new party. You have made a shitty site on the modern day version of angelfire.

Come on, prove me wrong, post dox showing it is registered as a political party.

How about taking that juche shit and applying it to a person rather than a country...

... oh, under capitalism, people as individuals are self reliant. What do you have against individual thought? I am betting you were bullied.
  • edited March 2011
    You must be trolling.
    edited March 2011
    You must be trolling.

I'm completely serious. The time has come for America to change. The constitution was good but idealistic. That freedom that people love is also one of the biggest causes of our problems. We haven't had a great president since FDR. I realize the site looks shitty or now but I just made it yesterday. However if you choose to think I'm trolling thats not my problem.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited March 2011
    I think a wordpress account would suite your needs more. Looks more professional and it's free. When you mange to save $9.00 to buy a nice .org domain you can easily link them together.

http://www.wordpress.com
    http://www.godaddy.com
    edited March 2011
    :mad: This site will grow. I'm sure of it.

ORLY?

How many personalities do you see yourself having in the end?
  • edited March 2011
    I think a wordpress account would suite your needs more. Looks more professional and it's free. When you mange to save $9.00 to buy a nice .org domain you can easily link them together.

http://www.wordpress.com
    http://www.godaddy.com

Exactly this. I don't think anyone can take a website seriously when it's running on one of the free domains :D
    edited March 2011
    Or take a political party seriously when it is not registered with the FEC and only has one member.
  • edited March 2011
    Make that two, Dark Nadir
    edited March 2011
    It is still not a political party, I don't care if 2000 people sign up to that website. Register it with the FEC and I will start to think of it as something other than youthful angst expressed on a free website.
    edited March 2011
    It is still not a political party

It's a lemon party :o
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited March 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    It's a lemon party :o
    This. OP, I suggest you google "Lemon Party". Your ideals seem to be identical. :thumbsup:
    edited March 2011
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited March 2011
    I support your endeavour of trying to start a new political party but must agree that you need an actual domain and several members along with certification from the FEC if you are serious. Otherwise I will consider this a trolling effort. Granted I understand these things may take time so if you are serious keep me posted.

I may not agree with what you have to say but I will fight for your right to be heard.
    edited March 2011
    I support your endeavour of trying to start a new political party but must agree that you need an actual domain and several members along with certification from the FEC if you are serious. Otherwise I will consider this a trolling effort. Granted I understand these things may take time so if you are serious keep me posted.

I may not agree with what you have to say but I will fight for your right to be heard.

I don't give a shit if you consider it a "trolling effort" or not.
    edited March 2011
    I don't give a shit if you consider it a "trolling effort" or not.

But you should give a shit about the credibility of your new 'party.'
    edited March 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    But you should give a shit about the credibility of your new 'party.'

Well that I do worry about. Once I get some money I plan to change that but it's not like the whole thing falls apart because MissingMuse thinks it's a trolling effort.
    edited March 2011
    What crawled up your but? I was saying I'd help if you worked on it or did you skip over that and selectively read "trolling"?
    edited March 2011
    What crawled up your but? I was saying I'd help if you worked on it or did you skip over that and selectively read "trolling"?

Lol I reread over what I posted and I did come off as a prick sorry about that. I just get tired of people immediately calling troll if they disagree with something or an idea is to extreme for them. Not saying you did that.
    edited March 2011
    No worries. Like I said keep me posts on progress and I'll check the site from time to time also.
    edited March 2011
    No worries. Like I said keep me posts on progress and I'll check the site from time to time also.

Will do. I need to register a domain name or else I am nothing more than blogger scum.
    edited March 2011
    I will be registering a proper domain name for the site later this week.:hai:
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    quit trying to be known for something.

You have no credibility whatsoever, your

just being a retarded bitch. anyone who joins that site

is a faggot just like you.