Suggestion: get users from zoklet over here

Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
edited March 2011 in Help and Suggestions
What you need to do, is whenever you see an interesting thread on Zoklet (or one that has potential), copy it over here, stating the username of the original poster (e.g. "User **** posted this:").

Then, hopefully, it will quickly generate some interesting responses.

Then we go to the thread on Zoklet, and link them to the thread on here. People don't care where replies come from, so they would go and check it out.

And when they do, naturally, they would feel like replying to some comments / remarks. Maybe not at first, but if there are many threads like this, they will eventually.

And then voila, they are over here.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    TBH, can you name 20 users from Z*klet taht you would want over here?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    Putting effort into getting those faggots over here?

I have better things to do.
  • edited March 2011
    If people from Zoklet generally want to be over here then they would be here already.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited March 2011
    I thought the ugly layout and retarded users (and assholes) are the sole reasons why most people migrated here?? We need fresh users who don't have a past on Zoklet.
    trx100 wrote: »
    If people from Zoklet generally want to be over here then they would be here already.

And also this.
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited March 2011
    TBH, can you name 20 users from Z*klet taht you would want over here?

Second thought, you are right.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited March 2011
    Perhaps the fact that an Islamic Caliphate runs this garbage heap is why there's been no fresh membership.
    edited March 2011
    Habaner0 wrote: »
    Perhaps the fact that an Islamic Caliphate runs this garbage heap is why there's been no fresh membership.
    :fap:

Totse.info: Threads: 11,137, Posts: 142,087, Members: 4,103, Active Members: 2,757

Z*klet: Threads: 138,064, Posts: 2,295,901, Members: 17,825, Active Members: 2,032
    :facepalm:
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited March 2011
    That number totally depends on how long the active members is set for.
  • edited March 2011

Dfg might as well be white. He's like, the whitest black man I've ever come across :D
  • GrinchGrinch Regular
    edited March 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    the sole reasons why most people migrated here?? We need fresh users who don't have a past on Zoklet.

If we want to create a system that works, we should develop our own, as compared to attempting to recruit members.

As a bbs is made up primarily by its members, would we not run the risk of creating a situation that of Zoklet all over again?
    edited March 2011
    ^Exactly, if you don't like posting on Z*klet then why would you want those who post there to post here?
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited March 2011
    :fap:

Totse.info: Threads: 11,137, Posts: 142,087, Members: 4,103, Active Members: 2,757

Z*klet: Threads: 138,064, Posts: 2,295,901, Members: 17,825, Active Members: 2,032
    :facepalm:

Really? I haven't noticed. Seems to me as if it's the same old, few people every day.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited March 2011
    Really? I haven't noticed. Seems to me as if it's the same old, few people every day.

Zoklet is pretty much the same people over and over as well.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    Active member count means nothing.
    edited March 2011

Fuck your half baked speculation.