What is the deal with British TEETH!!!

TSAoDTSAoD Regular
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Do they not have Dentists, toothbrushes and floss over there?

princecharles080502.jpg

Comments

• StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited March 2011
    Years and years of daily tea time.
  • edited March 2011
    I've never understood this stereotype - my teeth are totally fine. They're white, I brush twice a day, go to the dentist every few months despite them just saying "yup, all good". I don't really know/associate with anyone who has noticeably nasty teeth either.

PS - Tea tastes like ass.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    I've never understood this stereotype - my teeth are totally fine. They're white, I brush twice a day, go to the dentist every few months despite them just saying "yup, all good". I don't really know/associate with anyone who has noticeably nasty teeth either.

PS - Tea tastes like ass.

Yes, but do you have those big sticky out British ears? :p
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    They just don't take the dentist seriously. Watch that episode of Mr. Bean where he goes to the dentist.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited March 2011
    I remember hearing something about how nearly ALL Europeans had bad hygiene, Dental in-particularly, when Americans landed on Omaha Beach and liberated Europe in WWII. Apparently American soldiers were shocked at how bad their hygiene was, I can't remember where I heard this but it always stuck with me since after being in Europe from 2004-2007 they probably have some of the best hygiene in the world and the circumstances are almost reversed in comparisons.
  • edited March 2011
    Yes, but do you have those big sticky out British ears? :p

As a matter of fact... I don't. I can't actually work out from a picture that I'm of any nationality at all :facepalm: