WHOA holy shit, a major bitchfest is going on RIGHT NOW on zoklet- Kinkou vs wires

Comments

• ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Somebody post the good bits for me I can't open zoklet on my shitty mobile. :mad:
  • EchidnaEchidna Regular
    edited July 2010
    Erorr wrote: »
    looks to be a corrupt link,

since sarcasm is impossible to distinguish in text unless you expect the person saying it to be a dick, I'll go out on a limb here and help out

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=125512

delete an S and holler at me nigga
  • EchidnaEchidna Regular
    edited July 2010
    Erorr wrote: »
    Nevermind , i found my way around that stupid firefox thing. Regardless lets not talk about zoklet. Seriously fucking this dribble is whats holding everything back. Let's talk about night ops and bacon grease not which site has the better little box to type in.

It's the fucking content iyeedi

The path to enlightenment starts with you. Make a fucking thread brah.
  • EudaEuda Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    Oh dear, you hate to see that ;)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Guys keep Zoklet ON Zoklet.

OP, I already made that thread in HB. No need to SPAM Totse with Zoklet related threads.

Focus on other things people. We only need few users on Zoklet to work things out ;).
  • street carpstreet carp Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I read that thread about 45 minutes ago and saw Kinkou but no Wires. Unless there have been breaking developments since then (Wires posted) the thread title is false advertising.
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Guys keep Zoklet ON Zoklet.

OP, I already made that thread in HB. No need to SPAM Totse with Zoklet related threads.

Focus on other things people. We only need few users on Zoklet to work things out ;).

Wait, you say to keep Zoklet ON Zoklet, but you started the exact same thread in HB?

That right there is hypocrisy my friend
  • abusernameabusername Regular
    edited July 2010
    Taking bets on who will win. Step up folks, I do small bets, big bets, silly bets. Just make a bet. Step right up.

I myself am putting down 3 internets (not 4, don't want to push my luck) on Kinkou winning this internet battle.

Let it begin!
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm glad I jumped ship when I did.
  • street carpstreet carp Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    abusername wrote: »
    Taking bets on who will win. Step up folks, I do small bets, big bets, silly bets. Just make a bet. Step right up.

I myself am putting down 3 internets (not 4, don't want to push my luck) on Kinkou winning this internet battle.

Let it begin!
    10 internets and a 5 pound bag of win says Kinkou gets b& for upsetting princess Wires.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Wait, you say to keep Zoklet ON Zoklet, but you started the exact same thread in HB?

That right there is hypocrisy my friend

This is SG. We can keep Zoklet related thread in HB easily. I am in the middle of trying to get input and feedback on various threads in SG and this just moves the users away. In a way it makes my job harder and adds delay.

I am just asking to lower the Zoklet drama. Zoklet is already done for atm and thread likes these in SG make us look bad.

Plus, it seems mods like Euda have joined to cause more problems here.
  • EudaEuda Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    Im hardly surprised to find 0x29A and Dfg working together here to cause trouble over on Zoklet. Totse was a lot of things, but not a 4chan knock off ;)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Euda wrote: »
    Im hardly surprised to find 0x29A and Dfg working together here to cause trouble over on Zoklet. Totse was a lot of things, but not a 4chan knock off ;)

Fake Euda?

Stop using tor.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    This shit is just another unfortunate turn of events on Zoklet, another reason for users to come here.
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited July 2010
    internet-serious-business.jpg

I feel sorry for trueborn having put all the money into zoklet and now it looks like it's going to die..
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Its sooo good to hear it!
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Wires savagely murders Kinkou.
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited July 2010
    And the place keeps going deeper into the shit. I didn't think that was possible.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    MISLEADING BULLSHIT TITLE.

It's not a bitch fight.

Just a bunch of trollfags bitching about wires. Wires comments only on page 3 and 4.