An investment opportunity

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited March 2011 in Man Cave
I am offering a way for anybody on here to invest in gold and double or triple their money. I have a source to buy gold for 10% of the market value. I won't reveal my source but all you have to do is send me the money you want to invest plus a small charge for the service and I will then send you the gold and you can sell it and make a huge profit. I will also pay anybody who gets 3 more people they know to signup for this service. Do it now.

Comments

• ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited March 2011
    Get a job, or sell weed.

Faggot.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited March 2011
    Fucking failmore DS.

What a faggot

/thread

Move this joke's thread to HB.
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited March 2011
    Hey man, that sounds like a great deal. Count me in! Just post your bank information here and I'll deposit the funds immediately.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    If you could buy gold at 10% of the market value you would not be posting on this site. You would be on a white sandy beach with your toes in the sand, drinking little drinks with umbrellas, being fed peeled grapes, and getting fanned by palm fronds held by dark skinned topless native girls.
  • ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited March 2011
    If you could buy gold at 10% of the market value you would not be posting on this site. You would be on a white sandy beach with your toes in the sand, drinking little drinks with umbrellas, being fed peeled grapes, and getting fanned by palm fronds held by dark skinned topless native girls.

So in other words, DS is a faggot?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    I dunno, he does eat his own sperm.

Richard Dawson: "Name things that make you gay."

Contestant: "Eating your own sperm!"

Richard Dawson: "Our survey said..."

• dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited March 2011
    I too can trade with junkies who sell stolen goods, maybe I should make a thread like this.