from now one

DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
all my posts are going to be minimum 1 paragraph long :o

[this doesn't count]

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2011
    Okay, I will try to compete with you on this. One paragraph posts. Hmm, I wonder what I would type when trying to make my reply a bit long. Hell, I need this practice since it's been ages since I wrote anything LONG or HARD (laugh out loud). But I guess if I give it a shot, I might be able to create wall of texts that could go on and on and on and more ON. But I think the reader will just skim over my posts and TL;DR it. How about if I add a SKIM marker. Like SKIM from this point onwards. Maybe it might make it easier for the reader. Anyway, it will be fun.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited March 2011
    Alright I'll play too. ¶
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited March 2011
    That's a good idea. I'm usually brief with my replies and tend to not bloat them with useless remarks reiterating the topic, but meh. Not to mention this oughta improve my typing skills, it's like a mini-typing test and I can check for any misspellings after I press the "Post Quick Reply" button. Oops, never mind that, I mistyped 'misspellings' but firefox's built-in spell checker picked up on it and I accidentally chose the right word. Haha, it's funny how firefox capitalized itself.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited March 2011
    This ¶
    Post ¶
    Contains ¶
    Five ¶
    Paragraphs ¶