Lorazapam 1Mg

JestAJestA Regular
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I have exactly 2 1 mg lorazapam's and i want to catch a lilbit of a decent buzz off um. i was thinking of snorting them but i dont know if they will affect me taken in that manner. So how should i take these to catch a decent buzz?

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2011
    I got Risperidone 2mg 20+ pills, Procycidine HCI 5mg 12 pills and Zolpidem Tartrate 10mg 6 pills. They're not for me but I can use them. I don't know what they will do but I am hoping someone knows about them. Oh, I think I saw Lorazapam pills somewhere.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited March 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I got Risperidone 2mg 20+ pills, Procycidine HCI 5mg 12 pills and Zolpidem Tartrate 10mg 6 pills. They're not for me but I can use them. I don't know what they will do but I am hoping someone knows about them. Oh, I think I saw Lorazapam pills somewhere.

ok well use google and then you will know. otherthan that Lorazapam is kinda like valium. its all i currently have at the moment that i can get high on.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    Lorazepam is quite strong. I'd say start off with 0.5 mg and add 0.5 increments if you really want more.
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited March 2011
    I don't really like them, but I used to take 4mg - 5mg if I didn't have a benzo tolerance at the time.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited March 2011
    I have nilch for a benzo tolerance. and i like snorting things. i just wana know if i snorted them will i get high.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited March 2011
    I would tell you that this shit belongs in bltc, but then I saw who the op was.
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited March 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    I have nilch for a benzo tolerance. and i like snorting things. i just wana know if i snorted them will i get high.

I've always heard that snorting benzos is a waste, and Erowid says not to snort them so I never have lol.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited March 2011
    Snorting them is definitely not worth it, just take them by mouth. You'll pretty much just be super chill and possibly tired. If you take like 4 it gives you a drunk kind of feeling.

Kool thank you for the usefull info. i will crush them up and drink them in an energy drink. hopefully the energy drink will amplify the "buzz".
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited March 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Lorazepam is quite strong. I'd say start off with 0.5 mg and add 0.5 increments if you really want more.

Fuck that. Your first drug experience should always be an overdose with all new drugs. That way you understand and respect their strength and never make that mistake again.

But yeah it's like valium. Parachute 1 meg of that shit son :)
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited March 2011
    I wouldn't recommend snorting lorazepam, just take it orally.
  • kidgokidgo Regular
    edited March 2011
    take Lorazapam orally and just put a colourful movie on and melt in to the sofa watching it! anything ending in 'pan' 'pine' or 'dore' is part of the benzo familly commonly used for depression or addicts wanting to come off illegal drugs
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited March 2011
    Pachute it definitely. That's the best way to take something orally and you don't want to snort them. It will hit you hard and fast.