Cheap Graffitti Supplies

PacoPaco me administrator
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
So usually i buy all my supplies from Art Primo (http://artprimo.com/) but I'm currently running on a tight budget so I was wondering if any of you know any other places online with really good deals on shit.
Thanks,
-Paco

Comments

• wasjoshwasjosh Regular
    edited July 2010
    Would 'street art' or anything else, supplies be a better label than, say, 'graffiti'?

But I guess it is a big step to go from monitoring the shops around certain areas to monitoring online retail spaces...
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2010
    blindbat wrote: »

Eh, their Montana is 50 cents less a can. I think I'm gonna stick with Art Primo.

Thanks anyway guys.
    edited July 2010
    Nevermind. I'm going with Bombing Science.
    Someone Pick a Color.
    junobo-refills-pack3-1.jpg
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    Go with the orange
    edited July 2010
    I was kinda feeling Kiwi...
    edited July 2010
    Paco wrote: »
    I was kinda feeling Kiwi...

then why did you ask :p
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    I like the Kiwi
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    edited July 2010
    then why did you ask :p

well it wasn't a definite yes on the kiwi, i wanted to get a couple opinions on what colors looked the coolest and then I was gonna make my choice.
    edited July 2010
    Here's the colors in use so you can get a better idea.
    edited July 2010
    After seeing that, orange, green, or red.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited July 2010
    I like the red.
    edited July 2010
    So thats one for blue, 2 red, 3 green and 1 orange.

Kiwi it is.
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    Nice video, got me wanting to tag Totse.info on the cop shop here
  • Swamp JunkySwamp Junky Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    :facepalm:
    You do realize you can make half the shit on those sites yourself for free/cheap, right?

Basic Ghetto Krink:
    2/3 oil based bucket paint
    1/3 paint thinner

There ya go, throw that shit in a mop and you're straight. There's also tons of recipes for making inks but I'm not really in the mood to post any of those.

Also, you don't need to buy fucking montana for your totse tags or whatever. Waste of money. Go rack a couple cans of rusto. Works just as good.

And don't buy from artprimo, its for faggots. If you're going to order stuff do it from oinkartltd.com, they constantly have good deals there.

Oh, and if you buy Junobo, don't forget to take the flow regulator out of the mop before trying to use it. Or else it'll write like shit.
    edited July 2010
    :facepalm:
    You do realize you can make half the shit on those sites yourself for free/cheap, right?

Basic Ghetto Krink:
    2/3 oil based bucket paint
    1/3 paint thinner

There ya go, throw that shit in a mop and you're straight. There's also tons of recipes for making inks but I'm not really in the mood to post any of those.

Also, you don't need to buy fucking montana for your totse tags or whatever. Waste of money. Go rack a couple cans of rusto. Works just as good.

And don't buy from artprimo, its for faggots. If you're going to order stuff do it from oinkartltd.com, they constantly have good deals there.

Oh, and if you buy Junobo, don't forget to take the flow regulator out of the mop before trying to use it. Or else it'll write like shit.

the montana isnt for the totse tags, it's for my shit. Fuck rusto, it's shit. and im buying from bombing science instead.
    edited July 2010
    Yellow is pretty sick on lights and darks. Kiwi looks pretty bad on lights imo.
  • My Mom Is DeadMy Mom Is Dead Regular
    edited July 2010

I like this guy's advice. Do you do much tagging? If so, you should write an article.
    edited July 2010
    I like this guy's advice. Do you do much tagging? If so, you should write an article.

I'm meh. I mostly use Mops for tags though. I don't think I'm experiences enough to write an article yet.
  • Swamp JunkySwamp Junky Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Latex paint isn't as permanent as oil-based and I've always found it a bitch thin properly.
    It will work though. But you have to get pretty strategic about what you hit up though. You have to find a place that gets a lot of direct light that gets shut off quickly. Just using it anywhere won't work since you can't really see it during the day and the glow in the dark effect won't really be seen since the stored light or whatever will be let off as the sun goes down and then it'll barely glow when its completely dark. Get what I'm saying?

Its perfect if you can find a lit-up sign or something that gets shut off at a certain time at night. It'll look sexy as fuck and won't get buffed (removed) since you can't see it during the day.

Also, the make glow in the dark streaks too, which are basicly crayons made out of paint. Might want to look into those.

Excuse any spelling or grammar errors, I'm on a phone and too lazy to proof- read.
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited July 2010
    The red looks the best, IMO.

Red, yellow, and blue would be the 3 to get.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    hop around into some construction sites, and snag a few cans for free. sure not every site will have cans but its better than paying for them
    edited July 2010
    IMO most paint will last longer than the tag will. (IE get buffed).