Website hosting !

kidgokidgo Regular
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
ok so im about to launch my company website and i need some hosting ! who would recomend a company or somewhere i can get some hosting for my site !

also am looking for someone who can do flash intros for website if anyone can help me out would be greatly appriciated :)

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    Send a PM to Vineman for the hosting.
  • edited March 2011
    Definitely speak to Vineman, his server is immense. I think he also offers reduced rates for totseans or something, but I'm not sure. Get in contact with him via a PM and he'll sort you out. Would like to see a link to the website once it's online as well!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2011
    Vineman, one of the best hosting solution provider!
    http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=9983
  • kidgokidgo Regular
    edited March 2011
    cheers guys! now all i got to do is design the website :P

im not too cracking at this and aint done it for years but hey lets see how things go :P
  • edited March 2011
    kidgo wrote: »
    cheers guys! now all i got to do is design the website :P

im not too cracking at this and aint done it for years but hey lets see how things go :P

Well, if you need a helping hand then feel free to ask Totse for some advice. There are a few of us here who are pretty good with coding and I'm sure someone would be able to nudge you in the right direction. Make sure you keep your code clean and easy to process, iron out any browser incompatibilities and try your best to stick to the current web standards. Hell, you could even go as far as getting it all validated at the end of it all :)
  • kidgokidgo Regular
    edited March 2011
    cool sounds good :) im just getting all the graphix together at the moment ! then will let ya know when ive done a lil