Great...BP is causing 2012

LSA KingLSA King Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
bp.jpg

Doomsday: How BP Gulf disaster may have triggered a 'world-killing' event
Ominous reports are leaking past the BP Gulf salvage operation news blackout that the disaster unfolding in the Gulf of Mexico may be about to reach biblical proportions.

251 million years ago a mammoth undersea methane bubble caused massive explosions, poisoned the atmosphere and destroyed more than 96 percent of all life on Earth. [1] Experts agree that what is known as the Permian extinction event was the greatest mass extinction event in the history of the world. [2]

Source: http://www.helium.com/items/1882339-doomsday-how-bp-gulf-disaster-may-have-triggered-a-world-killing-event

At least we know who the culprits are to molotov when shit hits the fan. This is why I hate Corporations, fuck'n up EVERYTHING.

Comments

• BlackOpsNinjaBlackOpsNinja Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I am not going down in 2012. I will do whatever it takes to ride out the apocalypse.

Start stockin up now!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    YAY 2012. I hope everyone dies.

Nuke fights anyone.

[I just hate humanity for some strange reason]
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    I am not going down in 2012. I will do whatever it takes to ride out the apocalypse.

Start stockin up now!

You better build a fucking boat because I still believe a flood is going to wipe us out and I am afraid of one thing, WATER.

2012-v1.jpg

Now, where the fuck did Noah hide the damn Ark! :mad:
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    You better build a fucking boat because I still believe a flood is going to wipe us out and I am afraid of one thing, WATER.

2012-v1.jpg

Now, where the fuck did Noah hide the damn Ark! :mad:

Mt. Ararat in Turkey. :p

Well, we're all fucked. Thank you capitalism and big oil.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's not waiting until 2012 though, the article says "within the next 6 months."
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Oh God, we'll be fucked even faster. Better start the bucket list.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't know whether I should just party it up in case this does happen, or work in case it doesn't.
  • abusernameabusername Regular
    edited July 2010
    Wow you all look like huge idiots :facepalm:

Do you not know what Helium is? It's a site where you submit articles and get paid money each time somebody views them.

You guys probably just made whoever originally wrote it like a few dollars..

This has been on 4chan for months. No other news sites or media sources have said anything like this.. it's all fake shit.

Once again, Helium is a bogus news site. People just submit doomsday shit and leak it to make money. You all got trolled.

:facepalm: http://www.helium.com/content/whatishelium
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    abusername wrote: »
    Wow you all look like huge idiots :facepalm:

Do you not know what Helium is? It's a site where you submit articles and get paid money each time somebody views them.

You guys probably just made whoever originally wrote it like a few dollars..

This has been on 4chan for months. No other news sites or media sources have said anything like this.. it's all fake shit.

Once again, Helium is a bogus news site. People just submit doomsday shit and leak it to make money. You all got trolled.

:facepalm: http://www.helium.com/content/whatishelium

No 2012.

But thanks for the info. I might write something there and earn some money :D.
  • abusernameabusername Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    No 2012.

But thanks for the info. I might write something there and earn some money :D.

You would be smart to do so. I've heard people make A LOT of money off that site if they write the right articles.