Bleach thread

edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
All things bleach. FUCK ME THE END iS SO CLOSE AND i WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS BUT I DONT WANT IT TO ALL BE OVERRRRRRRRR:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Tommy LundTommy Lund Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I love the show as well.

I don`t want to derail your thread, but I have been looking into Bleach based video games. Does anyone know what I should start with?
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I saw the thread title and thought it'd be about drinking bleach. Disappointing.
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited July 2010
    Tommy Lund wrote: »
    I love the show as well.

I don`t want to derail your thread, but I have been looking into Bleach based video games. Does anyone know what I should start with?

if you have a psp get bleach heat the soul six, bunch of characters buts its in japanese but if you got an american psp it doesnt matter

Oh and fucking aizen is a fucking monster!
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Man I got so far into this show and then I couldnt watch it anymore because of bad timing. When its over I will dl that shit. I miss that show. Last I saw was right after the rescue of Rukia. I have missed a lot. Damn
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Shit has turned into fucking DBZ. The creators were stupid to have so many simultaneous threads because they don't keep up with all of them, and on top of that there is so much pointless dialogue and standing around in every episode.

That said, I still watch it and read the manga. I want to know wtf is going to happen with the King's Key. I'm afraid they're going to extend the show forever by doing another arc for the king's key and then another and another.