Official Totse.info Seed Exchange.

buddhabuddha Regular
edited August 2011 in Life
We had one of these threads on the original &T and it seemed to work out very well.

List what seeds you have for trade, what seeds you want.

Obviously if it is something illegal take it to PM. You are welcome to list it here though if you don't mind the whole world knowing you have those seeds.

Spore prints are also allowed.

So to start this off:

I have

100 Joshua Tree seeds. (Yes you can grow these anywhere, indoors)

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    I have a Pack of Texas Bluebonnet Seeds.
    100_0304.jpg

bluebonnet-texas-1a.jpg

It does not have a count on pack but feels close to 12 -15 seeds.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited March 2011
    I am bumping this thread so when I have seeds later this year I will remember to let y'all know.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    I am bumping this thread so when I have seeds later this year I will remember to let y'all know.

No need to "bump" it's stickied.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited March 2011
    It was more so I could look back through my posts and remember than anything else sorry for the confusion. I'm planting pretty soon, I haven't decided what exactly I'm going to do yet, and will probably have some seeds to share come this summer or fall.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    It was more so I could look back through my posts and remember than anything else sorry for the confusion. I'm planting pretty soon, I haven't decided what exactly I'm going to do yet, and will probably have some seeds to share come this summer or fall.

Not a problem, Just didn't want you to worry it would get lost.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    You should really want these blue bonnet seeds.

You know its the State of Tx flower.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited August 2011
    I have some lettuce seeds coming along from a really good plant. Grown as a cut and come again type, it was grown and had three massive cuts back before it was left to flower - I wanted the plant I could get a very good amount of leaf from that would come back each time. It is what I would call a lion head.

I also have a couple of Kos types going to seed, these seed plants were removed from the main cohort that has been supplying me with kos leaves since April. For my leaves I have grown them very dense and this has suited them cropping over a long period of time. Along with some lollo rosso and some rocket they make a very good salad. The only reason for growing any leaves but the above is if a recipe dictates.

Willing to share some seeds, depending on your seed import laws.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited August 2011
    I recently came up on a bunch of Crepe Myrtle seeds.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagerstroemia

These grow into a really nice tree, They are the darker pink variety.

If you live in Southern California and want to pick them up I can give you saplings.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited August 2011
    Anybody growing tulsi (holy basil)? I probably don't have any seeds to share at this point, but you should definitely grow it. Tulsi is an adaptogenic herb, which relieves stress, trauma, and fatigue. Wonderful plant, in the mint family.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Ganja seeds. Srs.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited August 2011
    Datura also if anyone wants them let me know now before they start seeding.