Create a trashcan forum

PacinoPacino Regular
edited April 2011 in Help and Suggestions
And I'll mod it

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Motion seconded, if anyone is fit to moderate a forum of utter crap, Pachinko is the dude to do it. Seriously, B&M is no holds barred shit flinging, but even that has to have some content. How about a forum for people that have nothing the slightest bit useful to contribute, but still post? I even like the title, "The Rubbish Bin". I think the idea of a forum that suits Pachocobo and those like him is a good idea. And despite being a forthright pain in the ass, Pachatcki Malatchi Bannana Fanna Fo Fatchi, has "indiginous troll" status, and is as much a part of the site as anyone else, and a longer history than many mods. Give him a sandbox. (and modify the forum so new threads don't show up on HT)

C/O
    "pacino"
  • edited April 2011
    How about a forum for people that have nothing the slightest bit useful to contribute, but still post?

That would just take traffic away from HB.

Although if you really want to create such a forum I recommend its name come from an old Totse suggestion for renaming HB, that Zok never had the balls to implement:

S.H.I.T.
    Sub-Humans In Training.

Or my alternative...

T.U.R.D.S.
    Totally Useless Retards Discussing Shite.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
    We have a trashcan forum.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Yeah we do. I was viewing some of my old threads which were moved there but I can't find them anymore? :confused:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    I wouldn't nominate Pacino to moderate a forum full of aids infected extremist Muslim accountants with bad teeth, halitosis, and testicles where there eyes belonged. Just what we need one of the biggest fail trolls in the community with access to members DOX.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited April 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    We have a trashcan forum.

This.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    I wouldn't nominate Pacino to moderate a forum full of aids infected extremist Muslim accountants with bad teeth, halitosis, and testicles where there eyes belonged. Just what we need one of the biggest fail trolls in the community with access to members DOX.

Ok

I'm not a troll btw I never troll

so u wong man, u wong
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
    The last person I think of when I see the word 'troll' is Fagcino.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    The last person I think of when I see the word 'troll' is Fagcino.

See

Fuck off TDR I'm not a troll