Nutmeg

edited April 2011 in Man Cave
That's right. Nutmeg. I want to give it a try, just to put my mind at rest. They say 1-8 teaspoons, depending on how hardcore you are and what you can manage. In that case I'll take it up to 11 and start there. Seriously though. Apparently the powdered form is what to go for but does it come in different 'strengths' when you buy it? I don't want some watered down crap; I want 100% pure.

Guide me pl0x. :thumbsup:

Comments

• blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited April 2011
    step 1 goto market
    step 2 get a gun
    step3 huffraid!
    step4 put gun in mouth and pull the trigger
  • edited April 2011
    Seriously, I'll never understand why people want to do nutmeg... All it does is give you a bad headache if I remember correctly
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited April 2011
    Go to the spice section and look for whole nutmeg cloves. I've heard the pre-ground stuff is almost worthless. always remember www.erowid.org
  • edited April 2011
    Go to the spice section and look for whole nutmeg cloves. I've heard the pre-ground stuff is almost worthless. always remember www.erowid.org

I checked Erowid obviously and there's little on nutmeg. What do I do with the whole cloves?
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    crush em very fine. add little paint thinner bout a drop

or two. Cook that shit up in a spoon then Inject.

Sit back and relax.
    edited April 2011
    crush em very fine. add little paint thinner bout a drop

or two. Cook that shit up in a spoon then Inject.

Sit back and relax.

Serious responses only
    edited April 2011
    Serious responses only

what made you think i was joking?
    edited April 2011
    what made you think i was joking?

Be helpful or fuck off.
    edited April 2011
    Be helpful or fuck off.

helpful. This idiot is talking about smoking Nutmeg

and I throw in my 2 cents about adding paint thinner

and thats not help full. Go fuck yourself
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    i got my nutmeg from starbucks (They have it there for free, coffee spice) so i bought a chocolate milk there and put several tablespoons in it. gritty as fuck, but push through it and wait a few hours and you'll be high as a kite.
    edited April 2011
    helpful. This idiot is talking about smoking Nutmeg

and I throw in my 2 cents about adding paint thinner

and thats not help full. Go fuck yourself

He never said a fucking thing about smoking it, and paint thinner will probably fucking kill you. So no its not helpful.
  • GotTwoThumbsGotTwoThumbs Regular
    edited April 2011
    smoking weed is illegal and should not be done. that being said...

made an account just to help you out. what your gonna want to do is get whole nutmeg as said above. don't get preground shit because it is packaged different and whatnot. if you have an herb store or organic food store near you they will probably have the freshest. fresh is best because of some reason i dont remember lol. anyways you'll probably end up payin like 7 bucks for a bag with enough to get you high maybe 3-4 times. when you got your nutmeg what you wanna do is grind that shit up. i guess theres a number of ways to do this what i did was get a fine cheese grater and grate that shit over a cup.

nutmeg is hard as fuck so it will take a few minutes. if using a cheese grater work around the nutmeg in a circle so you dont get a flat spot and grate your thumb (that sucks ass). first time i used nutmeg i used i think 8 cloves. you might want to do more if you think you can handle it but be careful because there is a chemical in nutmeg that is TOXIC at high levels.

anyways just put that shit in some water and get ready to gag. this might be the worst taste i have ever tasted. some bad tastes have like a little good in them but this one is all bad. its like cat shit wrapped in tree bark. anyways once you drink that shit down you might want to smoke a bowl because the marijuana effects will be long gone before this shit starts to kick in. first time i did it 7 hours passed before i even began to feel anything. but it was fuckin cool. I feel asleep watching the wall and woke up thinking my legs got blown off in the war. what war you ask? i dont fuckin know the one i dreamed about. but it didnt end there i was high for about the next 18 hours. it was pretty cool like walkin around with a really mild joint in my mouth the whole day.
  • edited April 2011

made an account just to help you out. what your gonna want to do is get whole nutmeg as said above. don't get preground shit because it is packaged different and whatnot. if you have an herb store or organic food store near you they will probably have the freshest. fresh is best because of some reason i dont remember lol. anyways you'll probably end up payin like 7 bucks for a bag with enough to get you high maybe 3-4 times. when you got your nutmeg what you wanna do is grind that shit up. i guess theres a number of ways to do this what i did was get a fine cheese grater and grate that shit over a cup.

nutmeg is hard as fuck so it will take a few minutes. if using a cheese grater work around the nutmeg in a circle so you dont get a flat spot and grate your thumb (that sucks ass). first time i used nutmeg i used i think 8 cloves. you might want to do more if you think you can handle it but be careful because there is a chemical in nutmeg that is TOXIC at high levels.

anyways just put that shit in some water and get ready to gag. this might be the worst taste i have ever tasted. some bad tastes have like a little good in them but this one is all bad. its like cat shit wrapped in tree bark. anyways once you drink that shit down you might want to smoke a bowl because the marijuana effects will be long gone before this shit starts to kick in. first time i did it 7 hours passed before i even began to feel anything. but it was fuckin cool. I feel asleep watching the wall and woke up thinking my legs got blown off in the war. what war you ask? i dont fuckin know the one i dreamed about. but it didnt end there i was high for about the next 18 hours. it was pretty cool like walkin around with a really mild joint in my mouth the whole day.

I agree, powdered meg is useless, I ate a ton once and all it got me was a crap that smelled so bad it peeled the paint off my bathroom ceiling.
  • edited April 2011

Thanks, I'll give it a try :D
  • GotTwoThumbsGotTwoThumbs Regular
    edited April 2011
    no prob. if all else fails (you didnt get high) nutmeg smells pretty good you can leave the bag in your car or somewhere for a unique air freshener
  • edited April 2011
    And let us know how it goes, OP, if I remember correctly you live in Africa somewhere, is it hard to get real dope there?