Everyone appears to be using a proxy server...

edited April 2011 in Help and Suggestions
I'm certain this is a glitch. As a moderator I'm able to see a little button which tells me the poster's IP address. If the poster is hiding behind a proxy server, the button turns red. Now, sometimes when I open up a thread, every single post will have the red icon (including mine), which is obviously falsely indicating that they're using a proxy server. I know I'm not currently using one, so I have no idea why the last post I made is showing up that way.

Any ideas?

Comments

• buddhabuddha Regular
    edited April 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    I'm certain this is a glitch. As a moderator I'm able to see a little button which tells me the poster's IP address. If the poster is hiding behind a proxy server, the button turns red. Now, sometimes when I open up a thread, every single post will have the red icon (including mine), which is obviously falsely indicating that they're using a proxy server. I know I'm not currently using one, so I have no idea why the last post I made is showing up that way.

Any ideas?

Always shows it to me like that also, all the IP icons are red.
  • edited April 2011
    I wonder if any Vbulletin upgrades have been installed lately... it's only started happening recently so I'm assuming it's an update or something. If that's the case then hopefully it's going to get patched too!
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited April 2011
    I'm not complaining, I'm just glad he finally fixed the Demi-Mods avatars.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited April 2011
    Might be a problem with a modification, the default vb doesn't have that option.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Add-on issue. I will fix it once I come back from another IRL errand.