Comments

• buddhabuddha Regular
    edited April 2011
    How 'bout no, let's just stay here and not give their site any hits.
  • My Mom Is DeadMy Mom Is Dead Regular
    edited April 2011
    You and I both know the majority of users here also use Zoklet, so it's not like they're not already getting the hits.
    This isn't even about some class of rivalry, because I honestly don't mind Zoklet's existence. This is about having a laugh with whatever littler sway we have over a site's direction--irrelevant to whether or not some people think we should hold a grudge towards that particular website.
    If I thought it would help, I'd post this same thread there, but I feel I'll have more support around here.

If you don't want to upvote it for lulz, no biggy. I do hope that #6 wins, though, because that banner would make absolutely no fucking sense. :thumbsup:
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited April 2011
    I think #10 the /b/tard banner winning would be funnier, but I see your point.
  • edited April 2011
    God, that site is fucking retarded.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited April 2011
    Wow all of those sucked bad. btw i was a member. fuckthefuckoff. im permabanned.
  • edited April 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    Wow all of those sucked bad. btw i was a member. fuckthefuckoff. im permabanned.

I wonder when I'll get banned.

I post there from time to time to ridicule the site, certain members or certain mods, and I haven't even been infracted for it yet.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    They all look like shit. Born the gimpscrub, would even produce work better than this.