ATTN admin

PacinoPacino Regular
edited April 2011 in Help and Suggestions
is it just me or does the flashing line sometimes dissapear? you know the one when you're typing, its working as i type this but in some cases its not there at all and im like WTF

its not my computer because ive seen it happen on my PC, laptop and iphone

so...?

Comments

• LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited April 2011
    I've mentioned this site bug multiple times in the past but the admins keep ignoring it and making those threads dissapear. I don't know exactly what they are up to, but I know that they know I know too much. In the name of truth someone please quote OP and myself, take a screen cap something before this thread dissapears too.
  • edited April 2011
    Yeah, for me it's like on for a millisecond, off for another. It keeps flashing :(
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    I don't recall this getting reported however I do get this issue from time to time. Mostly on IE but I can't recall seeing it on FF. Could be a browser related issue.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I don't recall this getting reported however I do get this issue from time to time. Mostly on IE but I can't recall seeing it on FF. Could be a browser related issue.

well i use FF on both computers and iphone browser runs on safari or some shit like that, how can this problem happen on a mobile? i am very confus

it seems to have gone for now though

anyway im not that bothered about it i was just pointing it out
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Pacino wrote: »
    well i use FF on both computers and iphone browser runs on safari or some shit like that, how can this problem happen on a mobile? i am very confus

it seems to have gone for now though

anyway im not that bothered about it i was just pointing it out

It's actually a bit hard to figure this one out. I will give it a try nonetheless.