Worst designed site ever

MrFriendlyFaceMrFriendlyFace Regular
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
http://www.georgehutchins.com/
:facepalm: Even I could make a better designed site than that, and I just know a little HTML. I'm sure that with a site this poorly designed he's pretty much screwing over his chances of getting elected.

Comments

• MrFriendlyFaceMrFriendlyFace Regular
    edited April 2011
    http://www.georgehutchins.com/hutchins-4-us-congress-4.htm

Scroll down to the part about inmate prison labor for epic lulz. He has a nigger picking watermelon!
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited April 2011
    Your right lol, that's even worse than North Korea's website.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    God that thing is annoying. Don't care what party he is for, but still...

Herp. That cost $22,467.60 [according to his site, which is believable as TV costs a fuckload]
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited April 2011
    Krane wrote: »

LAWL. Check out the forum - unable to join and unable to post. DS would love that shit.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    What is this shit?
    edited April 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    LAWL. Check out the forum - unable to join and unable to post. DS would love that shit.

I made an account, I'm waiting on admin verification. If he actually verifies it we should raid it. If not his FB and YT pages can always be trolled.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Krane wrote: »

This
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    I am going e-mail him eheheh
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited April 2011
    His Facebook page picture looks like it was taken in the 80's. :)
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
    He did that on purpose.
    edited April 2011
    He didn't verify my account on the forum. :(
    Dfg wrote: »
    I am going e-mail him eheheh

What did you say?
    His Facebook page picture looks like it was taken in the 80's.

I found this fake Facebook page.
    George Hutchins
    I'v ben awae a whyle frenz. Pleez keep up yer suppoat four my repentance four lusting four black men. I fell the passed few munths and overlusted an had gay male homosexual relashuns with sevril well hung black men an I evn went as far as tossin there salads. It wuz delishous butt I'm back four your suppoat. Pleaze help me.
  • edited April 2011
    I'm trying to get an account there now, if it works, I will post the nick and pass.

Wait, they have a forum? I can't even find it due to the sheer amount of anal prolapse all over the screen.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    Yeah, they have a forum, but its policed by a guy called "REAL REPUBLICAN". He basically only allows people from the candidate's staff to post and ask questions. He then answers them like the questions were from the community. He has the same posting style as the rest of the site, random highlighted words and such. The whole thing is a giant clusterfuck of shit. :thumbsdown:

Yeah, same here, that site is so stuffed with eye garbage I could not find the forum either. Do you have a link?