I have a cold

MayberryMayberry Regular
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I'll mail you some germs if you give me your home address.

Comments

• PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited April 2011
    I have a tendency to get colds in summer, I think I may have hayfever and just never known it.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Flu but it's over now. I dare say this summer will rape me to shreads.

Time to work on IRL

See you guys in few hours.
  • edited April 2011
    Sure, I'll take some:
    B. H. Obama
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
    Washington, D.C. 20500
  • edited April 2011
    We can blog on SG? Great. I'll remember that the next time I get constipation.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    We can blog on SG? Great. I'll remember that the next time I get constipation.

What do you mean SG?

*checks*

:eek:

OP, some more information would be awesome.
  • edited April 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    I'll mail you some germs if you give me your home address.
    Nick wrote: »
    Get well soon , what's that about the blog thing ? , will we have our own blog section in a while ? along with the webcam section ?:)

Wonderful :)

I have to concede I was a little hasty... in this case it's actually more twittering than blogging. But that's even better, because if you can twitter in SG you can sure as Hell blog!
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
    Unless your blog thread has good replies and it can spawn a decent conversation it will be moved to the trash.

I see no problem here. We've got some decent replies until SotB came in and shits on threads as usual.

Now for more conversation:
    Dfg wrote: »
    OP, some more information would be awesome.

Last night I started to feel a little lightheaded and expected a full cold to appear soon, and this morning I woke up and there it was.

Anybody have certain cold meds they like in particular?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    I see no problem here. We've got some decent replies until SotB came in and shits on threads as usual.

Now for more conversation:

Last night I started to feel a little lightheaded and expected a full cold to appear soon, and this morning I woke up and there it was.

I honestly just fap and that seems to work.
  • edited April 2011
    Irrespective of the OP I don't want derail the thread, so on-topic;

Keep your shitty yellow virus, haven't you people had enough fun spreading Chinese flu and SARS around the place?
    I see no problem here.

That's because you're a clueless tit.

Following your example I have every right to post a thread asking whether people would like me to send them my shit so they can inhale the fumes and maybe get contaminated by some of the bacteria1. That, in turn, will encourage others to post mindless drivel until such time as anything resembling intelligent conversation is non-existent in this forum. That this thread garnered repsonses that weren't as retarded as the OP is not a defence, it is merely fortunate.

1) UK mainland only. Even freeze-dried samples would be prohibitively expensive to post internationally.
    edited April 2011
    I expected this thread to bring conversation, and it has. If you post a thread that brings conversation, that's great. Now based on your complaints, you should probably say something about this thread: https://totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=14520

Anyways, made some congee (rice porridge) with eggs and fish. Good for flushing out the throat and it's a nice and warm treat for calming the nerves. Dfg, you might want to replace the eggs with fapsauce when you make it.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    I have ALLERGIES.

I just sneezed out blood in a towel paper. FML!!!!!!!!!
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited April 2011

Vitamin C, hot water with lemon juice and if it's a really bad one some paracetamol. That and lots of sleep and eating healthy usually clears everything right up.
  • edited April 2011
    I expected this thread to bring conversation, and it has. If you post a thread that brings conversation, that's great. Now based on your complaints, you should probably say something about this thread: https://totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=14520

The OP is no better or worse than yours, and yes, Box is right, it should be moved to NIMF.
    edited April 2011
    Amie wrote: »
    Vitamin C, hot water with lemon juice and if it's a really bad one some paracetamol. That and lots of sleep and eating healthy usually clears everything right up.

I ate an orange last night. Good for Vitamin C, but the fact that it was cold didn't help my headache.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    i thought azns wore masks to not get sick :o