I Lost My Memory Card

StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
FML:

I just now decided that it was time to wipe the memory on my phone. I first took the 16gb microSD card out of it and set it on the dashboard. No sooner than I had turned my phone back on did the mother fucking tiny expensive bastard slip and fall into the dash. My trainer is asleep and this is his van. He has been up for days because we've been driving and I'm letting him sleep before we leave. I tried to fish the little bugger out with a twist tie but only managed to push it in even farther. That thing had all of my contacts (except Username and mum) and pics and videos. FML!

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Take it easy.... go to nearest workshop and get the panel out and just recover your card. As long as you don't tell anyone, the contents will be safe. I lost my memory card months ago as well. Thankfully I didn't store anything besides some Audio Books.

So, get to a workshop and get your card recovered. And next time, try using a small piece of tape or something sticky to hold down that cunt.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited April 2011
    Phew! We managed to get it out! Didn't even have to go to the workshop. That was a close call.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Phew! We managed to get it out! Didn't even have to go to the workshop. That was a close call.

Good for you :)
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    mm you never write all your personal info in a book?

Like names, numbers, addresses?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    After losing my pen drive last year round Uni, I always keep my stuff under a Truecrypt lock and key on it. There was even a book, yes, a book, I wrote on there. Thank fuck for backups though ;)