Favorite Posts

thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
edited July 2010 in Help and Suggestions
I don't think the thanks on z made too big of a difference community wise but personally I liked being able to save posts I like. So I wonder if there is a way to put "thanks" except it just saves the post in a list with no so good to hear it? No limit would be cool too. It's really not a big deal, don't want to sound too demanding over nothing but it would be cool!!

Comments

• edited July 2010
    As far as I know, there's not a way to do this. Can't you just screengrab the thread or something?
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited July 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    As far as I know, there's not a way to do this. Can't you just screengrab the thread or something?

Yeah I could... but that's entirely too much effort lol
  • CatchMeIfYouCanCatchMeIfYouCan Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    File > save as > title.htm---web page, complete
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Hmm, a post bookmarking feature. This could come in handy. I mean it would save me the trouble of looking up important posts with information which I have to quote from time to time.
  • abusernameabusername Regular
    edited July 2010
    That would be cool. No "So good to hear it" though.. fuck I hated that shit.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    abusername wrote: »
    That would be cool. No "So good to hear it" though.. fuck I hated that shit.

I looked it up. It's a hack. I think we should have a like button which just says bookmark and then anyone can bookmark any post in any section and there wont be any counter or limit. Users can just search for posts via profile

It's the same thing as Thanks but all the blink and e-penis things are filtered out.
  • abusernameabusername Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    I looked it up. It's a hack. I think we should have a like button which just says bookmark and then anyone can bookmark any post in any section and there wont be any counter or limit. Users can just search for posts via profile

It's the same thing as Thanks but all the blink and e-penis things are filtered out.

Install that shit homie :D
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    abusername wrote: »
    Install that shit homie :D

Don't have access. Waiting for Admin to pop up.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    I guess this doesn't count as saving the posts as favorites, but you can view the individual post by clicking on the # and then saving that. It won't show up in any list, though. That would be an interesting feature.