Osama bin Laden is dead

Comments

• edited May 2011
    his coreligionist, our current president, probably asked him to kill himself to guarantee four more years
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited May 2011
    Now we wait for retaliation. I wonder if they will attack the U.S.A or Israel.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited May 2011
    I personally don't believe he is dead because I don't believe he ever existed.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited May 2011
    This is why DS has been gone so long. :( RIP Dirtysanchez/Osama Bin Laden.
  • SemSem Regular
    edited May 2011
    Hmm, I always figured that he'd been killed a long time ago and was merely kept alive as a good reason to keep operations in Afghanistan going strong.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited May 2011
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    I personally don't believe he is dead because I don't believe he ever existed.

This, just another figment of Americas imagination
    edited May 2011
    This, just another figment of Americas imagination
    IMAG0166.jpg

Terrorist taken down.

You're welcome.
    edited May 2011
    I just heard on TV that they are going to bury the body at sea. If he is real, and if he really was behind 911 (big ifs in my book) then they should bury the body at ground zero and mark the spot with an outhouse so everyone can take shit in his grave.
    edited May 2011
    Sem wrote: »
    Hmm, I always figured that he'd been killed a long time ago and was merely kept alive as a good reason to keep operations in Afghanistan going strong.

Are you kidding? His death does not mean the withdrawing of military from Afghanistan. Dream on.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    LOL @ faggot dying in pakistan on that.. and conspiracies are a farce, is there a thread about that?
  • FromThe253FromThe253 New Arrival
    edited May 2011
    what's to say he's dead? why cause we say he is? we also said he flew two 747's into the new york city skyline because of his religious extremism actually our excuse for blaming bin laden was a tape they "intercepted" and by that I mean they dubbed, not saying that the guy is a good guy at all but there has been so much of a conspiracy surrounding Bin laden since before he was considered the "mastermind" behind 9/11. The NYT website doesn't have any conclusive proof that he's dead. No pictures no eyewitness' of the body. I don't think he never existed, but the lack of information of the individual himself is a bit shady. America has been known to use stand ins and doppelgangers before, what's to say that's not the case here, I mean what if it's mistaken identity like the lynching of the taxi driver who bore little to no resemblance of the man?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    All mudslimes look the same :o
    edited May 2011
    There are no pictures online yet because whoever killed him beat him to death. And did a worse number on him than if they were 2 guys with 1 hammer.
    edited May 2011
    I wish that was how he "died" but it's not, supposedly it was a missile strike.
    edited May 2011
    bin laden represents terrorism, whether you believe he might/not be real. it is a terrorist who has committed acts of violence for his religion towards countries.
  • SemSem Regular
    edited May 2011
    Are you kidding? His death does not mean the withdrawing of military from Afghanistan. Dream on.

You seem to be jumping to conclusions MissuingMuse. I merely mentioned that he made a sort of Maltese Falcon for the US to continue with such a heavy presence in Afghanistan.

No mention of withdrawal on my part.
    edited May 2011
    Moose you can't put a face to terrorism no matter how hard you try, terrorism is just a means to manipulate groups of people through terror. Winston Churchill said it best "We have nothing to fear except Fear itself....Well and spiders cause they creep the shit out of me. Oh and werewolves, Yes like i said nothing to fear but fear and spiders and werewolves oh and the dark" but back to topic, people are only fearful because they have been told to be fearful. Look at our terror level they are instilling fear using colors of all things. it's not a good way to run a country. "hey lets make people worry about colors now!" "NO FINGER PAINTING WITH MEDIUM TERROR ORANGE!!!"
    edited May 2011
    From NyT.com One of the officials said that American forces, acting on intelligence, launched a “targeted assault” that killed Mr. Bin Laden, whose ability to elude capture for so long deeply frustrated the Bush administration.<--- http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/02/world/asia/osama-bin-laden-is-killed.html yes you are probably correct I amend my response.
    edited May 2011
    so ur saying terrorism is not real?
    edited May 2011
    No I'm not saying that terrorism isn't real I am saying that too put a face or a color too it is fucking ridiculous
  • SemSem Regular
    edited May 2011
    FromThe253 wrote: »
    terrorism is just a means to manipulate groups of people through terror.

Indeed. The proper use of fear to manipulate people religous zealotry is not required to be a terrorist.
    edited May 2011
    Sem wrote: »
    You seem to be jumping to conclusions MissuingMuse. I merely mentioned that he made a sort of Maltese Falcon for the US to continue with such a heavy presence in Afghanistan.

No mention of withdrawal on my part.

My misunderstanding. Self :facepalm:
  • Hellz-FuryHellz-Fury Regular
    edited May 2011
    I could care less.

I forgot about the towelhead.
    edited May 2011
    Hellz-Fury wrote: »
    I could care less.

I forgot about the towelhead.
    You COULD care less huh?? LOLOL!!!! :o:o:o:o:o:o
  • LordbucketLordbucket Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Pics or it didn't happen
  • edited May 2011
    Burn the body, enshrine .0002g of Osama's ash in each of the new; Franklin Mint, Liberian legal tender, "we finally got the bastard" commemorative coins, each sparkling coin is clad in .0002mm fine grain silver, one side depicts Obama's dismembered corpse, and the black speck in the middle of his head is .0002g of real Osama ash, the other side depicts president Obama's smiling face and the slogan that brought America it's first semi-negro President;"wassup nigga!". This collectible legal tender coin is sure to increase in value so we must limit orders to 3000 units or less. Only$99.95, in this special one time offer, also receive, "wassup nigga!; The Obama Story", without words, or pictures, in our special "roll format" that allows for it's proper use without hesitation.

C/O
    "I cant believe uncle Osama is dead ULIULIULIULIULIULI, wail, moan, ULIULIULIULIULIULI"
  • OsirisOsiris Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Hitler, or really his propaganda guy I forgot his name, but they called the Polish terrorists as an excuse to invade Poland. As if a pollock was capable of terrorizing anything but a aptitude test.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited May 2011
    I wonder how lucid Bin Laden was, the entire middle-east is going through an uprising and he didn't even utter a word.

All the states that are going through civil unrest at the moment are not remotely Islamist friendly. It would have served Al Quada well to have issued a few statement about the protests...
  • edited May 2011
    I should be working but here, fap away over his face.

Personally I think killing him was a mistake, people can spout all kinds of bollocks about justice but the reality is he'll simply be replaced by someone else and himself be turned into a martyr for the cause. They should have taken him alive, if at all possible, put him on trial and then left him to rot away. Admittedly the American public would never have tolerated this... many of them are just too goddamn stupid.
  • edited May 2011
    Are people so naive to think that this will change anything? If he's been so deep 'underground' for so long then obviously he hasn't been actively leading; someone will take over by thye end of the day, in fact they probably already did years ago. Death means nothing to these people - if it meant defeat there'd be no suicide bombers. He's just become a matyr now.
  • edited May 2011
    Thanks for the link.
    I do agree that if it was possible to take him alive, that would have been a better option. IMHO, if I was the guy to ask him to surrender or not, I still would have shot him in the face. If we did get him alive, I guarantee you he wouldn't see trial for a few years. There would be a lot of interrogation, and a lot of people would get some time with him. In the end, he would have been killed anyways. It would have been too risky to keep him alive in a ultra supermax prison somewhere. Just the chance of his escape or info getting leaked out is enough of a security risk.

Where, somewhere like... Guatanamo Bay? America could have stored him in a concrete cell just fine I think.

Instead Obama gets to throw a massive slab of meat to the slavering American public in the form of news that the great bogeyman was slain on his watch. It's a hollow publicity stunt that I suspect will change very little in terms of Al Qaida's operation (see DKR's points above). In fact the American administration know that aside from creating a martyr they may well have made things significantly worse in the short to medium term. But hey, a few lives here and there are an acceptable trade-off for a handful of points in the Presidential popularity poll, yes?
  • edited May 2011
    I don't think Guantanamo Bay would be the best place to keep the most wanted man in the world. Yes, it would be able to house him and keep him there safely with out leaks or him breaking out. But the government most likely has other top secret places like Guantanamo Bay elsewhere. Where almost no one would know where he was at, and probably the guards wouldn't know who they were holding. But all that is getting too much into conspiracies for me.

I said somewhere like, i.e. a nasty little shithole that is beyond the law. I doubt such places are in the realms of conspiracy; I'm sure the CIA has lots of little hidey-holes where they can torture people in absolute privacy in the name of state security.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Attacks will still continue, maybe on an even more threatening level as Al-Qaeda and similar cells are non-hierarchical. All well and good fucking up the face in International Terrorism Franchises, but someone can and will easily replace him.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited May 2011
    Fake as the videos he supposedly made where he didn't age after 10 or so years. C'mon people! smell the roses. They buried him at sea before it could be proven. If they release pics of a body, its gonna be the body of some poor mountain mud farmer they killed and dressed as the image you've been seeing all these years. He'll be aged this time because they'll learn from their last fuckup.
    The US government has obviously played the osama troll long enough. Expect a new drama to arise America. It's coming...wait and see. As predictable a script as the Police Academy movie & just as cheesy. :thumbsdown:
    edited May 2011
    First thing I said hearing the news was "who will the next baddie be?"

Agreed, bornkiller.
  • edited May 2011
    They supposedly did it to avoid a 'shrine' being created, but I think they've made him even more of a matyr by dumping him in the sea to be eaten instead of giving him a proper Islamic burial.
  • edited May 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Expect a new drama to arise America. It's coming...wait and see.

I'm sure the Whitehouse has Spectral's number if they need it. :D
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Fake as the videos he supposedly made where he didn't age after 10 or so years. C'mon people! smell the roses. They buried him at sea before it could be proven. If they release pics of a body, its gonna be the body of some poor mountain mud farmer they killed and dressed as the image you've been seeing all these years. He'll be aged this time because they'll learn from their last fuckup. ... As predictable a script as the Police Academy movie & just as cheesy. :thumbsdown:

Funnily enough even if all that is true then they've still created a martyr. Then again maybe that's ideal; more terror means even more reason to 'protect' citizens with invasive liberty-eroding laws.
    edited May 2011
    Osama isn't dead, him & the tooth fairy got it on & have moved up north with mr and mrs claus.
    Lack of proof is lack of proof. There's no denying that. :o
    edited May 2011
    The funny thing is there are no photos of the body and they dumped it in the ocean so any doubters can not ever contest what body is really on the bottom of the ocean. Smells like a way for Obama to bolster his plummeting numbers in the polls.
    edited May 2011
    Smells like a way for Obama to bolster his plummeting numbers in the polls.
    Word. :thumbsup:
    edited May 2011
    :confused:

Edit:
    article-1382649-0BDE20E900000578-12_634x324.jpg

Hahaha! They fucked it up again. Hasn't aged a bit since 9/11. In fact that corpse has less grey hair. Fucking amazing. :eek:
    Waits patiently for the excuse: "But he dyed his hair to evade the US military. :confused:"
    :D
    Also:
    article-1382649-0BDE0C2500000578-544_634x453.jpg :fap::fap::fap:
    She's a cum catcher.....I like that very much. :fap:
    edited May 2011
    edited May 2011
    Srsly guys, have you not seen the millions of photoshop calls at that photo? It's fake as fuck.

BIN_DEAD.jpg

Also, look at these smiley cunts right here...

Dd.jpg
    edited May 2011
    ^ :sad: I thought it was real.
    That's what they want us to think bro...emoticon_ShiftyEyes.gif
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    Apparently the headshot is SOOOO gruesome, that they don't want to release it. :rolleyes:
    edited May 2011
  • edited May 2011
    Was that guy ever without his AK in all the photo's of him?
    edited May 2011
    ^ holy shit