Eating hash

PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
edited May 2011 in Man Cave
I'm talking specifically hash here, rock solid stuff. What recipes have you guys got for it.

Would I get high if I just munched it down? Because to my knowledge hash is already heat activated, isn't it? Any way, let me here a few recipes.
C/O I'm sure you've got something?

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited May 2011
    Back in the day I was selling and smoking so much hash my lungs could not handle it anymore. So I just started eating it 1 gram at time like it was a piece of taffy. I got me plenty high.
  • wonT0nsOOpwonT0nsOOp Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    yes it gets you high. Read The Hasheesh Eater by Fitz Hugh Ludlow. Classic hashish in 19th century work.

That being said, I've done it personally as well. After helping a friend harvest a particularly large crop of Blue Dream in northern california, he introduced me to his stash of blade-resin( the crystals that stick to the scissors when you're trimming, and jam up the blades. ) He takes this stuff and cooks it in his oven at 350 degrees until it melts down into an amber-brown solid. His wife, who apparently deals with this shit a lot, poured a half ounce or so of it into a saucepan, poured in a pound of sugar, and melted it down to caramel. Froze this shit for a few hours, came out hard like a sugar-pot-flavored jolly rancher.

three pieces is quite nice................

On another note, Ill assume you don't have this much. Take what you do have, powder it well, mix it in a pan with a small bottle of cheap honey, a small amount of butter, add some sugar (Several spoonfuls), stir this shit on the stove while it melts and starts to heat into one gooey mass. Once you've got it properly mixed and carmelized, refrigerate it.

Eat in spoonfuls or spread on bread with Peanut butter. We call it "Honey sliders", and it is fucking delicious. A few spoonfuls, an hour or so, and you should be on your ass.
  • edited May 2011
    wonT0nsOOp wrote: »
    yes it gets you high. Read The Hasheesh Eater by Fitz Hugh Ludlow. Classic hashish in 19th century work.

That being said, I've done it personally as well. After helping a friend harvest a particularly large crop of Blue Dream in northern california, he introduced me to his stash of blade-resin( the crystals that stick to the scissors when you're trimming, and jam up the blades. ) He takes this stuff and cooks it in his oven at 350 degrees until it melts down into an amber-brown solid. His wife, who apparently deals with this shit a lot, poured a half ounce or so of it into a saucepan, poured in a pound of sugar, and melted it down to caramel. Froze this shit for a few hours, came out hard like a sugar-pot-flavored jolly rancher.

three pieces is quite nice................

On another note, Ill assume you don't have this much. Take what you do have, powder it well, mix it in a pan with a small bottle of cheap honey, a small amount of butter, add some sugar (Several spoonfuls), stir this shit on the stove while it melts and starts to heat into one gooey mass. Once you've got it properly mixed and carmelized, refrigerate it.

Eat in spoonfuls or spread on bread with Peanut butter. We call it "Honey sliders", and it is fucking delicious. A few spoonfuls, an hour or so, and you should be on your ass.

Good stuff, it's nice to be in the know with those who grow, no?
    RE;OP
    As you are in the U.K., I will assume you are getting hard "soap bar" type hash from India/Pakistan, I have not cooked with this before, and I read a few nasty things about it being contaminated with milk powder, boot polish and such, hope this is not really the case. For simple ingestion, about a gram, broken apart in some butter in the microwave, mixed with honey, and spread on some toast with jam should give you an idea of how much you need to eat to get high, avoid protein for 2 hours before eating, a nearly empty stomach is best. Have some time to yourself as eating cannabinoids can have funny effects sometimes, like ripping the top of your head off, I have strobed harsher on weed cake I accidentally made way too strong than a couple of tabs of acid.

I will post a few more recipe's later, I have some IRL stuff to do, have fun.

C/O
    "you have eaten weed cake, you are high as fuck and have the munchies, the only thing around to eat is more weed cake, oh well, didn't need that brain anyway."