so i quit my job

blindbatblindbat Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
yep i finally quit my job . it was pretty chill but then this one dude who no longer is my bud fucked this one girl i was into , and he knew that :mad: , will be back to fuck his car up!

Comments

• MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    lol, getting mad over girls = time wasted. plus you should have made intentions known to her, not ur bro.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited May 2011
    i sorta did , but i also quit because it felt like i was going no where and they didn't seem to notice my hard work.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    you won't receive credibility for every task u do. sometimes you just gots to do it.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited May 2011
    Nice one, dumbass.

You forgot the golden rule too; bros before hoes.
  • VisualoveVisualove New Arrival
    edited May 2011
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited May 2011
    lol, getting mad over girls = time wasted.

Seriously dude. I gave up on giving a shit about women a long time ago, just use 'em and throw them and their hearts included in the trash can. Your buddies a dick but it also proves she wasn't that into you.

Take the pussy power away from bitches and drop your fucking balls. Women only have pussy power when you give it to them, and to be honest the bitches have taken it to whole new levels since the 70's. Be a chauvinist, after all you only live once and who the fuck cares how everybody else feels because do they really give a shit how you feel? No...
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Like everyone has already mentioned, fuck the girls or at least become hot enough that those girls crave for your cock. I can understand your emotions but you're Totseans. You're better than this!
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    so did you fuck up his car?

i doubt it pussy.

1. Fuck up his car, then wait for him then fuck him

2. Rape her, then shave her head when done.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    you are clever my friend. We would make an excellent Kill team.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited May 2011
    Don't forget to get her pregnant, then 6 weeks later show up with a quick Falcon punch. :thumbsup:

hmmm then the cops will know who raped her , ill get thrown in jail n wont be able to falcon punch her.
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited May 2011
    LSA King wrote: »
    Seriously dude. I gave up on giving a shit about women a long time ago, just use 'em and throw them and their hearts included in the trash can. Your buddies a dick but it also proves she wasn't that into you.

Take the pussy power away from bitches and drop your fucking balls. Women only have pussy power when you give it to them, and to be honest the bitches have taken it to whole new levels since the 70's. Be a chauvinist, after all you only live once and who the fuck cares how everybody else feels because do they really give a shit how you feel? No...

Quoted for fucking truth!