Father-To-Be Dies After being Attacked by Assailants

BatmanBatman Locked
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
A father- to- be was stabbed to death by three assailants in the early hours of Tuesday morning, in central Athens. Apparently, the attack took place at dawn as the 44-year-old Manolis Kadaris was heading for a parking lot near his home in the Patissia district of Athens. He was taking his pregnant wife to the hospital to give birth to their second child.
Police have confirmed that the man suffered at least three stab wounds in the back, hands and neck as he tried to escape.
The attackers grabbed his camera and fled the scene of the crime.
Government spokesman Yiorgos Petalotis on Tuesday said described the stabbing of the 44-year-old father-to-be in central Athens as a “hair-raising incident”.
Athens Mayor George Kaminis said “this murder is not just another delinquent act. It is a kind of crime that cannot be tolerated,” adding that “the Greek Police will have to make a lot of effort to get the situation under control.”

http://greece.greekreporter.com/2011/05/10/tragic-death-of-father-to-be-on-streets-of-athens/

He was just going to take his car to go his pregnant wife to the hospital to give birth to his second child, and they killed him so to take his camera!:mad:

Comments

• BatmanBatman Locked
    edited May 2011
    http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?p=179739#post179739

Police is busy of course with the one's that protest......
  • edited May 2011
    Unless your his pregnant wife I'm not too sure what your gripe is?
  • BatmanBatman Locked
    edited May 2011
    What I want to pass here, is that the World is driven to Anarchy for some reason, whilst the Authorities that are meant to protect the citizens are just inflicting fear and terror to the citizens.

Bright example is a highly ranked officer of the police that advised recently a woman to not wear necklace whilst entering a public place in Greece cause it was dangerous.

For some uknown reason the Governments obviously have orders to let Anarchy fill the Earth so the citizens to accept the cure after , provided by them (the Authorities)

article-1386191-0C016B4400000578-845_634x512.jpg
    Full spectrum surveillance: The Geotime software aggregates information from a variety of sources to build a detailed 3D picture of an individual's movements

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1386191/Privacy-storm-police-buy-Geotime-software-maps-suspects-digital-movements.html#ixzz1M7ocn5vX
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited May 2011
    Guess he should have just handed the camera over if he knew he couldn't take care of himself and his family, huh? Yep, people will fight for a bloody camera, and then they wonder why they get stabbed. The lesson? If you know you can't take those fuckers out in a few shots right off the bat, don't be a dipshit and make them angry, because this is what happens when you play the hero and don't have the guts to back yourself on it.
  • BatmanBatman Locked
    edited May 2011
    That looks... familiar.

Of course, I put the link from where you put it on the other thread, it was done so to answer your question with your answer in that comment on that other thread.:facepalm:
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Guess he should have just handed the camera over if he knew he couldn't take care of himself and his family, huh? Yep, people will fight for a bloody camera, and then they wonder why they get stabbed. The lesson? If you know you can't take those fuckers out in a few shots right off the bat, don't be a dipshit and make them angry, because this is what happens when you play the hero and don't have the guts to back yourself on it.

If you read more closely the whole incident, you would realize that they stabbed him from the back, I don't think he had the option to give the camera, actually he did not have the option to give the camera so read more careful next time before you answer .

Thank you.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    I didn't read shit. boring! :thumbsdown:
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    what is it for? civil rights? i wish i could beat up greek people :mad:
    edited May 2011
    Batman wrote: »
    Of course, I put the link from where you put it on the other thread, it was done so to answer your question with your answer in that comment on that other thread.:facepalm:

If you read more closely the whole incident, you would realize that they stabbed him from the back, I don't think he had the option to give the camera, actually he did not have the option to give the camera so read more careful next time before you answer .

Thank you.
    He tried to run and keep the camera, and got stabbed in the back for it. What part of that don't you understand?
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    This is what happens when you let 'asylum seekers' into your country and let them get away with whatever the fuck they like. I remember when the serbs were trying to wipe out kosovans - fucking loads of kosovans came to the UK claiming asylum (even tho we bombed serbia and sent troops to make kosovo safe - they still got asylum).

Kosovans were regularly stabbing whites. When this was brough up in officialdom, the answer was 'they have come from a voilent place and seen lots of bad things, try to understand that they are on edge'.

The fuckers should have been sent back.

Asylum policy is a fucking joke. The 1951 UN policy on the rights and statuses of refugees states that refugees must claim assylum in the first safe place they get to. I really do not understand how some one can travell across all of Europe to get to the UK and claim asylum.

In the UK, we should only be accepting asylum applications from citizens of France, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Denmark, Norway, The Faroe Islands, Iceland and Ireland. To come from any other country by land, you would have to pass through several safe countries to get here.

We also let people claim asylum for stupid reasons, such as sexuality. I know of no country in the world where it is illegal to have homosexual feelings - it is acting upon them that is illegal. We are in effect letting people come to this country because they have broken the law in their country when they did not have to.

How can this make any sense when the passports of peadophiles are taken from them so they cannot travel to another country where the age of consent is lower or may not even exist at all?

It makes no sense.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited May 2011
    LIES!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

A father- to- be was stabbed to death by three assailants in the early hours of Tuesday morning, in central Athens. Apparently, the attack took place at dawn as the 44-year-old Manolis Kadaris was heading for a parking lot near his home in the Patissia district of Athens. He was taking his pregnant wife to the hospital to give birth to their second child.
    Police have confirmed that the man suffered at least three stab wounds in the back, hands and neck as he tried to escape.
    The attackers grabbed his camera and fled the scene of the crime.
    Government spokesman Yiorgos Petalotis on Tuesday said described the stabbing of the 44-year-old father-to-be in central Athens as a “hair-raising incident”.
    Athens Mayor George Kaminis said “this murder is not just another delinquent act. It is a kind of crime that cannot be tolerated,” adding that “the Greek Police will have to make a lot of effort to get the situation under control.”

He was already a father. :o
    edited May 2011
    vozhde wrote: »
    LIES!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

He was already a father. :o
    He was a father to the first child, but not yet a father to the second child.