A celebrity just replied to my fan mail.

Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I feel all happy inside. But now I'm depressed, because he's probably already forgotten about me. :( What's the point in talking to people?

I just realized - I can't remember any specifics to any conversation I've had with anyone.

Socializing is so pointless. Damn it.

Comments

• AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Does Herr Morbid count as a celebrity? If he counts he responded to me once when I told him to commit suicide he said 'You first.'
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    Who was it?

Anyways, I've found that nothing compares to talking to yourself. I'm the only person I trust 100% unconditionally, I know what I want, I never get bored of myself, I don't judge myself, and I can share anything I want with myself at anytime without consequence. Solitude is a great thing.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, who was it?
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited July 2010
    somtimes i realy like a realy good conversashin i was thinking about this last nite. ever find urself tired or somthing but u dont wanna end the conversation with som1 cus its so good and ur discussing stuff realy well?
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited July 2010
    Most of the celebrities I wanna send fan mail to are dead.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    Epic. I always write shit like that with the knowledge they're probably not gonna reply.

I always used to write into the paper and then all of a sudden they started printing my shit and I was like waht.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Who was it?

Anyways, I've found that nothing compares to talking to yourself. I'm the only person I trust 100% unconditionally, I know what I want, I never get bored of myself, I don't judge myself, and I can share anything I want with myself at anytime without consequence. Solitude is a great thing.

I like your avatar. I spent hours as a kid playing and beating that game :)

Anyway, I've had Sam from iCarly respond directly to my post on her blog, and I'm related to one of the guys from Sleepy Hollow (if anyone knows who that is yet)