Get it Right!

StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I hate it when a woman tells a man "I wouldnt hVe sex woth you if you were the last man on earth!" It is fucking retarded. We all know that when it comes down to it that woman will be getting fucked whether she likes it or not. Even if he is a scrawny fucked he will find a way. Amirite!?
images?q=tbn:YSci0Qfs0oOXmM

Comments

• edited May 2011
    To be fair, if you were the last dude on earth and you had another girl there with you, you'd have an awesome opportunity to restart the human race all over again :) Fate lies on your shoulders - she's not going to let that go.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited May 2011
    Not really, unless both people are amazingly free of any mutations and genetic diseases. It would be a fucked up group of people regardless.

Don't fucking tell her that! ;)
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited May 2011
    Just tell them that if you were the last man on earth, there'd be no one to stop you from raping her. Really, you guys should know that anything that comes out of a woman's mouth is stupid.
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited May 2011
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    Just tell them that if you were the last man on earth, there'd be no one to stop you from raping her. Really, you guys should know that anything that comes out of a woman's mouth is stupid.

Win.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    yeah i've heard girls say that, to try to be funny. then i get last laugh by fucking her or her friends :hai: