Quick Twix tip

NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
edited June 2011 in Life
twix.png

I wasn't even sure whether to post this or not, because it's extremely simple but it tastes awesome.

Take a twix and bite a little bit off the top and bottom ends, put it into a cup of tea like a straw and suck through it until the middle of the twix starts to get soggy, and then eat the rest of it quickly.

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Heresy! :mad:
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited May 2011
    Twix and tea sounds like a bad combo. Maybe twix and milk, maybe.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Well, that is something new.

Going to try it.
  • edited May 2011
    I've tried this before and I didn't really enjoy a soggy Twix. I also hate tea and tried it with coffee, which was also weird. Try microwaving Twix and other chocolate bars - it tastes awesome, especially something like a Rocky bar with ice cream.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited May 2011
    Well when I say soggy, I only do it until I can feel it starting to melt in the middle and then eat the rest of it.

Trx, how can you be British and hate tea!?
  • edited May 2011
    Hahaha. I really don't know, it's just something which I've disliked ever since I can remember. I don't like the taste, the smell, etc. I much prefer coffee and I quite often have a coffee in the morning on a weekend or something.
    edited May 2011
    I like them both. Coffee when I'm working, most often... tea when offered, tea at home most of the time if I'm not on the gin, whisky or martinis. I have my tea with about half a teaspoon of milk.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited May 2011
    I prefer doing this with tim tams and milk. So good :D
  • edited June 2011
    ITT; The softer side of Negrophobe.

Many good things come of dipping cookie based confections in hot tea, but that last somewhat chunky sip can be alarming.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited June 2011
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    I like them both. Coffee when I'm working, most often... tea when offered, tea at home most of the time

Pretty much that - although I only take tea if offered from someone that I know can make it. Too many people can fuck a cup of tea up, whereas coffee is near impossible to fuck up.
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    I have my tea with about half a teaspoon of milk.

Similar - probabaly just a touch more, with a teaspoon of clover honey. Been having honey instead of sugar for a few years now - tea or coffee taste vile with sugar in now to me.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited June 2011
    Does this work with water too? :confused:
  • edited June 2011
    Box wrote: »
    Does this work with water too? :confused:

I would calculate not...... Unless the sogginess aspect is what you're after.

Personally, I don't like chocolate bars much... Kinda like Crunchie, Crunch, Twix and Oh Henrys though.... Honestly the only variation of Chocolate Bars I've liked is when they is deep-fried :thumbsup:
  • FONFON Regular
    edited June 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    Pretty much that - although I only take tea if offered from someone that I know can make it. Too many people can fuck a cup of tea up, whereas coffee is near impossible to fuck up.

Seriously? Its the total opposite over here.
    edited June 2011
    Honestly the only variation of Chocolate Bars I've liked is when they is deep-fried :thumbsup:

Try some deep fried Snickers. Snickers are godly as they are, they're awesome deep fried. Try deep frying bourbon biscuits as well.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited June 2011
    FON wrote: »
    Seriously? Its the total opposite over here.

Of course it is, you are on the bottom of the world, everything is upside down there.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited June 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    Of course it is, you are on the bottom of the world, everything is upside down there.

Touché....You must be pretty retarded to fuck up a cup of tea though, regardless of the hemisphere. Just look at England, they aren't complaining.

Hint: Tea bags.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited June 2011
    Milk + Caramel sucks. It always gets hard.