WTF, A Squeeze Page

DfgDfg Admin
edited July 2011 in Life
So, I am working on Odesk nowadays trying to earn some money and I got a job offer. At first, the employer asked me to edit a video and I thought yeah why not but after couple of days things became confusing mainly for me.

I don't do shady stuff on the Internet and I hate creating idiotic webpages. A Squeeze page is just that but hey I need to earn a living. After doing some research it seems they're quite easy to create provided you know what you're doing and people charge tons for it. Mostly you need a Wordpress CMS for this and some theme.

I decided to leave that part and just work on a static webpage. Now, here is the problem, in a Squeeze page once you enter the information it gets send to the main website where using a perl script it gets logged and then the website returns back with a link to the next page. Right now, I am stuck at this part and because this requires some PHP and thinking.

The idea is to create the page, add an HTML5 form and once the user submits the information it automatically goes to the next page in line.

So, right now, I am stuck at this part. I will just create the webpage and add stuff and see what happens. I will keep this thread updated and I might even share the final product if everything works out.

If anyone knows about this, some help would be awesome.

EDIT: :facepalm: