Mops and Markers [Published]

TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
edited August 2011 in Man Cave
This guide is for informational purposes only. TheWitchDoctor is not responsible if you go tag the stop sign at the end of your street or something.

To get the best results out of your ink or paint you need to put it in the right writing utensil. This guide will show you how to get the most out of your ink and paint.


Nib - The part of marker/mop that you actually use to write with.

You gotta love them. They're cheap, make a mess on whatever you're writing on, and you can use pretty much anything in them. Mops are basically a bottle with a nib at the end. You can easily make these, but I won't get into that in this guide. You can find mops at any crafts store, look for bingo daubers and window markers.

Works with:
Paint and inks with suspended particles (with flow regulator removed)
Inks (with or without flow regulator)


Markers are better for those people that like clean tags. The valve system in markers controls the flow of paint so that you get nice clean lines. Wether you like thin or thick lines, you'll be able to find one with a nib to fit your preference. You can find valve markers at any crafts store, look for woodstain markers and poster paint markers.

Works with:
Inks. Paint won't flow through the nib properly most of the time.



Sign In or Register to comment.